Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Event Halloween Haunted Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laylah

Community Manager
Thread starter #1

Hello everyone!

I'm very excited to announce this year's Halloween event. We will be running an epic haunted maze with many fun easter eggs including jumpscares, hidden prizes, a small haunted house, creepy wandering NPCs, and more!

When?
The event will take place on Friday, November 3rd at 7PM CET.

How can I win Prizes?
During this event, there will be multiple ways to win prizes:
1. Take a picture standing beside all 19 NPCs and send them in the #showcase channel of our Discord server.
- There will be a podium featuring all 19 different NPCs. Find them around the maze and take a picture with them! (Don't worry, they look scary but they just want a selfie.)​
- You can differentiate NPCs from regular players by their colourful leather helmets or netherite axes.​
- Pictures MUST include both you and the NPC.​
  • PRIZE: €10 webstore giftcard & an in-game trophy on a gamemode of your choice.
2. Find prizes hidden around the maze
- During the event, prizes will be hidden in random chests around the maze! Follow the hints and find them before anyone else.​
  • PRIZE: Whatever you find ;)
3. Finish the maze
- Finally, the main and most obvious way to win is to complete the maze. The first 3 contestants to complete the maze will receive the following rewards:​
  • 1st Place: €35 webstore giftcard & an in-game 1st place trophy
  • 2nd Place: €30 webstore giftcard & an in-game 2nd place trophy
  • 3rd Place: €25 webstore giftcard & an in-game 3rd place trophy
- There is a hidden checkpoint near the haunted house so make sure to find that before searching for the exit!​
Credits
Last but not least, I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who helped with planning, designing and building components of this event.
@Deannn who helped plan & build the maze, @Zeniala who created the awesome horror skins you'll see worn by some of the staff members, and @NESQUEK @Annelies022 @Mandadoodles @Quorafied who all played a role in decorating the map.
Thank you all for your contributions, this wouldn't have been possible without your help!

That's it for the announcement, hope to see you all soon :)
Laylah

Also yes, hypedddd!!! Also, for the pictures, do they have to be mc screenshots or can I just take a picture on my phone and post it?

Laylah

Community Manager
Thread starter #5
For the npcs, do you have to be first or just find them
You don't have to be first, just find them before the event ends! It'll end depending on how long it takes for people to find the exit :)

Also yes, hypedddd!!! Also, for the pictures, do they have to be mc screenshots or can I just take a picture on my phone and post it?
Phone is fine, just make sure you're standing beside the NPC in the picture

Txaa

Known Member
So excited for this event! Early Goodluck for everyone participating and thank you laylah and others for making this possible!!
Happy Halloween! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.