Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Halloween giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey everyone Halloween is almost here and i wanna do something special, i am turning 16 on halloween so i wanna do a giveaway on survival.
How to enter?---> You type you discord name+tag, your minecraft IGN and your favourite Halloween memory in a reply.
When?: I will spin a wheel on Halloween (31st october) 3 times to see who is first, second and third (i will post the winners in a further post when done)
my ign is x1fu if you have questions just msg me

1st place: T3 farmer minion
2nd place: Iron golem spawner
3rd place: 32 blaze spawners+100K

And i wish you all good luck and a happy halloween :D

Last edited:
I would want to participate but I am perm banned so if when I win give it to @A11i1a
Discord: See in signature.
I don't know the best moment for Halloween.

Last edited:
乃ㄖ乇爪丂ㄒㄖҜ ツ#1942 boemstok we know each other a long time and had a fun halloween time on fox when we were building a helloween hide and seek map at noors base

Thijs_D

Known Member
Discord: Thijs_D#6683
Minecraft username: Thijs_D
Unfortunately I've never experienced a good Halloween event :(

Hey everyone Halloween is almost here and i wanna do something special, i am turning 16 on halloween so i wanna do a giveaway on survival.
How to enter?---> You type you discord name+tag, your minecraft IGN and your favourite Halloween memory in a reply.
When?: I will spin a wheel on Halloween (31st october) 3 times to see who is first, second and third (i will post the winners in a further post when done)

SnowyFalse

Discord:SnowyFalse#1772
IGN:SnowyFalse
finding a bowl outside of a house with no sign while trick or treating with my friends

KittieFling

Discord: ~kittie~#8678
IGN: KittiePhan
memory: at our old house we used to bring out a paint stained winnie the pooh see thru mat and use that in the kitchen to carve pumpkins with music and the great pumpkin (charlie brown) would always be playing. i miss my childhood over at that house. snif.

Jessifunny

Discord: ✞ ✞#8241
Ign: _JxssJinxx_
My friend was dressed like a killer clown and ran to little kids, he made one kid cry xD

Thread starter #18

the winners are:
1st place: kittiephan
2nd place: laylah
3rd place: orange_ab

i will message you guys on dc :D

Status
Not open for further replies.