Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hallo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TempoVarg

Thread starter #1
NOTE: Ignore all the bold and italic words because I didn't want this introduction a plain boring paragraph I wanted a exciting introduction. Please give a positive feedback ;)

I'm an old player here, I knew this server since last year because I played this server a lot and I always played skywars, Some of you may know me from a user called "VortexShock" I was that guy who was called an hacker unfortunately I was compromised by my friend but I was able to get it back when I payed them $50.

Yes I know it was a lot, I earned that money to donate for this server but now I can't donate now, because I payed that much money for the friends who compromised my account, but I still let them be my friends because I'm a really friendly person and I would never hurt someones feelings but they gave me back the money but I gave it to my older brother because he needed a gift for his girlfriend, so I gave it to him so I could let them be together.

Back to the introduction, I have very good grammar and I'm a very very honest and friendly person I don't do anything weird but I'm funny when you get to know me, if you want to be my friend just add me on skype! If you have one, my skype username is tempovarg (case-sensitive) of course because I don't like chatting on websites because it's hard to find you. I'm a graphics designer I make very good graphics or so I think so, and I have a youtube channel called TempoVarg, I maybe able to be a staff around here, because I have the responsibilities and I have been a staff at my friends it wasn't a big server though, but he said I was a very great staff that I could be a staff on one server because I had the responsibilities too, and I'm a very active member of Foxcraft but only on the weekend if I have free time I come here, and if I don't I find ways to come here. It's a pretty long story if you want to know me more, but as always if you want to, just add me on skype! :)

- The One and Only Tempo

Banned #3
NOTE: Ignore all the bold and italic words because I didn't want this introduction a plain boring paragraph I wanted a exciting introduction. Please give a positive feedback ;)

I'm an old player here, I knew this server since last year because I played this server a lot and I always played skywars, Some of you may know me from a user called "VortexShock" I was that guy who was called an hacker unfortunately I was compromised by my friend but I was able to get it back when I payed them $50.

Yes I know it was a lot, I earned that money to donate for this server but now I can't donate now, because I payed that much money for the friends who compromised my account, but I still let them be my friends because I'm a really friendly person and I would never hurt someones feelings but they gave me back the money but I gave it to my older brother because he needed a gift for his girlfriend, so I gave it to him so I could let them be together.

Back to the introduction, I have very good grammar and I'm a very very honest and friendly person I don't do anything weird but I'm funny when you get to know me, if you want to be my friend just add me on skype! If you have one, my skype username is tempovarg (case-sensitive) of course because I don't like chatting on websites because it's hard to find you. I'm a graphics designer I make very good graphics or so I think so, and I have a youtube channel called TempoVarg, I maybe able to be a staff around here, because I have the responsibilities and I have been a staff at my friends it wasn't a big server though, but he said I was a very great staff that I could be a staff on one server because I had the responsibilities too, and I'm a very active member of Foxcraft but only on the weekend if I have free time I come here, and if I don't I find ways to come here. It's a pretty long story if you want to know me more, but as always if you want to, just add me on skype! :)

- The One and Only Tempo
Hi, and welcome to the forums or whatever, but yeah your grammar's okay. You still missed out a lot of commas and full stops lols.

TempoVarg

Thread starter #4
Yeah I know, its pretty bad to leave it like that I'll edit it later maybe and thank you for giving nice feedbacks :)

- The One and Only Tempo
Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.