Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Haiizz~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Okay so I got a new username but still w/ the same acc. It had member rank but now it doesn't. Is that supposed to happen?? Well there's really not much I can do about it since I just got my member rank back. But yeah you might know me as derpyhoovesrules. I played on many Foxcraft servers and I love Foxcraft itself. But yeah I'm Ari and I hope to see ya around~?

Okay so I got a new username but still w/ the same acc. It had member rank but now it doesn't. Is that supposed to happen?? Well there's really not much I can do about it since I just got my member rank back. But yeah you might know me as derpyhoovesrules. I played on many Foxcraft servers and I love Foxcraft itself. But yeah I'm Ari and I hope to see ya around~?
Welcome to forums.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Welcome back! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.