Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

~ Gxrm's Introduction ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProGio767

Friend
Donator
~~Hello There Boys and Girls!~~

My Name is Gxrm or pronounced 'Germ'.Your Probably wondering how I got the name 'Gxrm',so basically long before Fox Craft I had saw people with x's in there names to replace any specifc vowels to make themselves look cool , which I did! Okay Back on Track.. I have been active for 7 months with other servers with interacting with the community in all Topics like; Suggestions , Ideas , Intro's etc and cant wait to do that with this one :p My IGN is Gxrm also, so feel free to say maybe a hello or any questions or queries you want me to answer :p. I haven't made a Introduction so this might be cringy. I have met some nice and skilful people on my time here on Fox Craft! I Play on all Gamemodes so might see you guys around!

(-~-) Some Facts About Me. (-~-)
-I have a Xbox 360/Xbox One S and Like specific games like Minecraft, COD, GTA V etc.
- Likes some Anime and Cool Pumping Music in the car :p
- Like Having Fun and Having a Laugh

A few Jokes! Hehe.

That's A Wrap..

Hope to see more of you guys around and don't hesitate to ask me questions or just to say a 'hello' honestly.
From One of Foxcraft's Players,

~Gxrm~ :>
Welcom :)

Amazing introduction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.