Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

~ Gxrm's Introduction ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gxrm

Known Member
Thread starter #1
~~Hello There Boys and Girls!~~

My Name is Gxrm or pronounced 'Germ'.Your Probably wondering how I got the name 'Gxrm',so basically long before Fox Craft I had saw people with x's in there names to replace any specifc vowels to make themselves look cool , which I did! Okay Back on Track.. I have been active for 7 months with other servers with interacting with the community in all Topics like; Suggestions , Ideas , Intro's etc and cant wait to do that with this one :p My IGN is Gxrm also, so feel free to say maybe a hello or any questions or queries you want me to answer :p. I haven't made a Introduction so this might be cringy. I have met some nice and skilful people on my time here on Fox Craft! I Play on all Gamemodes so might see you guys around!

(-~-) Some Facts About Me. (-~-)
-I have a Xbox 360/Xbox One S and Like specific games like Minecraft, COD, GTA V etc.
- Likes some Anime and Cool Pumping Music in the car :p
- Like Having Fun and Having a Laugh

A few Jokes! Hehe.

That's A Wrap..

Hope to see more of you guys around and don't hesitate to ask me questions or just to say a 'hello' honestly.
From One of Foxcraft's Players,

~Gxrm~ :>

Quality introduction there, welcome to the forums friendo.

Feel free to add me or whatever, I'm always eager to talk to people.

Gxrm

Known Member
Thread starter #6
Quality introduction there, welcome to the forums friendo.

Feel free to add me or whatever, I'm always eager to talk to people.
Thanks for the offer! I will definitely keep that in mind! Hope to see you around!
[doublepost=1504436327,1504436296][/doublepost]
Wow what a introduction.
Welcome!!!
Thanks so Much, Really Appreciate it! :)

Gxrm

Known Member
Thread starter #8
Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time:)
Thanks Melanie, I really Appreciate it! So far, I'm having so much fun on this server and hope it stays like that forever! :)

Banned #9
What an introduction. I like anime as well, but for some specific reasons. If you know what I mean ;)

Once again, just kidding.

Defol

Donator
Thanks and cool to find someone that likes anime :)
I usually watch school romance ect weird animes because I finished all the big ones like Naruto, SAO, AOT, death note, tokyo ghoul ect.
See you around ;)

Gxrm

Known Member
Thread starter #15
~~Hello There Boys and Girls!~~

My Name is Gxrm or pronounced 'Germ'.Your Probably wondering how I got the name 'Gxrm',so basically long before Fox Craft I had saw people with x's in there names to replace any specifc vowels to make themselves look cool , which I did! Okay Back on Track.. I have been active for 7 months with other servers with interacting with the community in all Topics like; Suggestions , Ideas , Intro's etc and cant wait to do that with this one :p My IGN is Gxrm also, so feel free to say maybe a hello or any questions or queries you want me to answer :p. I haven't made a Introduction so this might be cringy. I have met some nice and skilful people on my time here on Fox Craft! I Play on all Gamemodes so might see you guys around!

(-~-) Some Facts About Me. (-~-)
-I have a Xbox 360/Xbox One S and Like specific games like Minecraft, COD, GTA V etc.
- Likes some Anime and Cool Pumping Music in the car :p
- Like Having Fun and Having a Laugh

A few Jokes! Hehe.

That's A Wrap..

Hope to see more of you guys around and don't hesitate to ask me questions or just to say a 'hello' honestly.
From One of Foxcraft's Players,

~Gxrm~ :>
Welcome to the Foxcraft forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.