Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Guard Applications?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no he was not, and please don't hate and start arguing please.

then let him know that my parents aren't abusive and to stop starting **** , because frankly he just doesn't know what he's talking about ♥☺

and this isn't savagery, it's just the truth. ;)

Thread starter #47
then let him know that my parents aren't abusive and to stop starting **** , because frankly he just doesn't know what he's talking about ♥☺

Is there an issue with parents being abusive, I experience it (Not shooting for pity) but it just sounded that way, but you guys don't have to be friends but just don't argue.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Is there an issue with parents being abusive, I experience it (Not shooting for pity) but it just sounded that way, but you guys don't have to be friends but just don't argue.

Things are getting tense fast ;-;

If your parents were abusive you wouldn't live with them.

They may "spank" you, but that's just parenting. They're teaching you right and wrong.

I don't believe in hitting your children, because that doesn't make them stop. It just puts them in pain.

Thread starter #52
i feel sry for u lol sorry i just cant help it
Its cool, I've been used to it for 12years ;-; but again its cool but I'm not looking for attention just saying it because of the situation that was going on.
[doublepost=1457486540,1457486506][/doublepost]

They may "spank" you, but that's just parenting. They're teaching you right and wrong.

I don't believe in hitting your children, because that doesn't make them stop. It just puts them in pain.
I'd rather not speak of my dads actions, trust me you don't understand.
[doublepost=1457486572][/doublepost]
Its cool, I've been used to it for 12years ;-; but again its cool but I'm not looking for attention just saying it because of the situation that was going on.
He has to patients and just absolutely loses his chill all the time.

[doublepost=1457486572][/doublepost]
He has to patients and just absolutely loses his chill all the time.

My dad just gets angry at little things, but my parents RARELY lay a hand on me. My mom never does.

okay lets end this conversation about our parents' way of discipline, everyone has different methods which some agree with and others not so much.

Thread starter #54

And lets just get on topic, I'd rather not speak of this and you don't know what goes on in my shoes.

My dad just gets angry at little things, but my parents RARELY lay a hand on me. My mom never does.

okay lets end this conversation about our parents' way of discipline, everyone has different methods which some agree with and others not so much.
And lets just get on topic, I'd rather not speak of this and you don't know what goes on in my shoes.
well that go emotional im goin back on topic now....

Status
Not open for further replies.