Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Goodbye - Vcqce

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #21
If you quit ill eat you out.
Bro I got banned for the dumbest reason apparently I autoclicked 26 FKING 26cps against staff u think im that dumb to autoclick 26 cps when I can legit click 13 cps and it does the job

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #22
Bro I got banned for the dumbest reason apparently I autoclicked 26 FKING 26cps against staff u think im that dumb to autoclick 26 cps when I can legit click 13 cps and it does the job
I got false banned twice by sprinkleddonut and c20bezerk because they're imbeciles who think they know how to pvp. They thought they were so good and it was impossible for somebody to land a combo like I did. Sucks man, i know how you feel, but quitting MC will be good for u in the long run cause you dont want to tell your HS friends you play minecraft..

Banned #23
I got false banned twice by sprinkleddonut and c20bezerk because they're imbeciles who think they know how to pvp. They thought they were so good and it was impossible for somebody to land a combo like I did. Sucks man, i know how you feel, but quitting MC will be good for u in the long run cause you dont want to tell your HS friends you play minecraft..
disagree. can't take advice from hardstuck silver player.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
I think my time has come to an end.
I recently got banned for "autoclicking 26cps" ..
I don't autoclick 26cps let alone get my cps to 15. But now im banned and no chance of unban ive considered quitting Minecraft. I liked the game while I played it. Had many good memories made videos on Foxcraft. Overall it was a good time and would like to say my goodbye for the last time as im banned and not considering coming back.
I wont tag anyone but ive had good friends on the server been playing the server for more than 5 years. Had my fun now im moving on.
Goodbye
-strafe aka Vcqce
maybe
you
shouldn't
have
been
hacking?

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #32
Anyone else think he was wrongly banned?
#FreeStrafe
Fox anti cheat is fked up
no one is stupid enough to use a 26 cps autoclicker against staff and with 2 mods and 2 helpers online.

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #34
I have some bits of the fight when I got banned recorded same time as when the screenshot was taken of me "clicking high cps" but had no cps mod

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
I have some bits of the fight when I got banned recorded same time as when the screenshot was taken of me "clicking high cps" but had no cps mod
I understand why you wouldn't have a cps counter; you wouldn't want to expose yourself.

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #36
I understand why you wouldn't have a cps counter; you wouldn't want to expose yourself.
? nope I can fight with cps counter or without it makes no difference. seeing my gui I don't like cps mod I just like my wasd keys showing but okay

Banned #37
lol in reality, no one would use a cps mod in a fight when staff are online, especially if you're someone like Vcqce who's toxic and disliked by the majority of staff and players, thus staff would be more likely to go out of their way to specifically punish him than someone they don't know. Nobody who's paid that amount of money to play this server, who literally bought unban fee not long before would risk using a cps mod in an obvious situation with a group of staff online, you'd have to be extremely dumb, that I don't think he is

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
lol in reality, no one would use a cps mod in a fight when staff are online, especially if you're someone like Vcqce who's toxic and disliked by the majority of staff and players, thus staff would be more likely to go out of their way to specifically punish him than someone they don't know. Nobody who's paid that amount of money to play this server, who literally bought unban fee not long before would risk using a cps mod in an obvious situation with a group of staff online, you'd have to be extremely dumb, that I don't think he is
well he managed to get banned for it so

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
? nope I can fight with cps counter or without it makes no difference. seeing my gui I don't like cps mod I just like my wasd keys showing but okay
yes, exactly why not using it would be so beneficial, given your elaborate scheme

Strafe , I’m gonna miss you. From the time we told Owen he smells to the time u defeated empire. Best pvper of all time besides me. Also best helper that’s been accepted twice

Status
Not open for further replies.