Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Goodbye - Vcqce

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
I think my time has come to an end.
I recently got banned for "autoclicking 26cps" ..
I don't autoclick 26cps let alone get my cps to 15. But now im banned and no chance of unban ive considered quitting Minecraft. I liked the game while I played it. Had many good memories made videos on Foxcraft. Overall it was a good time and would like to say my goodbye for the last time as im banned and not considering coming back.
I wont tag anyone but ive had good friends on the server been playing the server for more than 5 years. Had my fun now im moving on.
Goodbye
-strafe aka Vcqce

Banned #5
I don't autoclick 26cps let alone get my cps to 15. But now im banned and no chance of unban ive considered quitting Minecraft. I liked the game while I played it. Had many good memories made videos on Foxcraft. Overall it was a good time and would like to say my goodbye for the last time as im banned and not considering coming back.
I wont tag anyone but ive had good friends on the server been playing the server for more than 5 years. Had my fun now im moving on.
Goodbye
-strafe aka Vcqce
wait so how will we make dumb arguments kid. im disagreeing with this decision. im disappointed young man, really disappointed kid. cya next helper apps! : ) ;)

Banned #7
Goodbye
-strafe aka Vcqce
He's joking! He's coming back April 2nd!

Banned #10
Ahhhhhhh..…. Nonononoonon....D-d-dd-don- don't quit... *sobs* RIP Vcqce…. His pvp skills... His fantastic skills have been defeated by the ban hammer, who is going to make the pvp 1v1 montage videos now...? O god. We will remember you in our hearts.. Vcqce… Rest well

Goodbye
-strafe aka Vcqce
##Thicc #sexy #curves

Status
Not open for further replies.