Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Goodbye [v2] [For real this time]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #30
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIL konak EVEN tho ur probably older than me aka best twitch aka best fox u will be missed -klow
OOF, I'll miss you too klow, I remember when I first met you, I kept killing you on survival lol xd, now you're my #1 fan

Banned #32
bye konak, we were never great friends, but I've enjoyed talking to you here and there the past few says, and different timezones and all that, so we never played much but I will miss you :(
btw can i have ur base ;)

Thread starter Banned #33
bye konak, we were never great friends, but I've enjoyed talking to you here and there the past few says, and different timezones and all that, so we never played much but I will miss you :(
btw can i have ur base ;)
hahahahhahaha i honestly enjoyed my last days especially with you around talking about like 2 years ago :p, and yeah im giving my base to haileyrion sorry :(

Thread starter Banned #40
Bye Konako!

I enjoyed being friends with you and you made me laugh everyday. I hope life treats you well! :mc_e_102:
Hey Tyler, I sure did enjoy being friends as well! You made me laugh everyday too XD, I wish you the best luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.