Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Good bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Dear Foxcraft i have been so happy to be here for the time that i have been i am sorry to say that i am Quitting Foxcraft for a while i have my reasons and i wanted to thank you all so much for being my friends and being so sweet to me and thank you for all that you have done i might come back thank you so much
[doublepost=1468304003,1468303820][/doublepost]Also a very big thank you to StarSky__ for being my bestie and making me laugh and smile. another to DooD_AB my minecraft twin and Bomber261 thank you guys for sticking with me until today

Welcome :)

That was a joke ^
Cya m80 i remeber teaming on skywars with you. Bai u were kewl and stuf

Thread starter #3
Welcome :)

That was a joke ^
Cya m80 i remeber teaming on skywars with you. Bai
same thank you bai
[doublepost=1468309556,1468304806][/doublepost]May come back in a week or 2 i am just tired of the people who give me crap about who i am and lying to me it just really hurts my feelings

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Dear Foxcraft i have been so happy to be here for the time that i have been i am sorry to say that i am Quitting Foxcraft for a while i have my reasons and i wanted to thank you all so much for being my friends and being so sweet to me and thank you for all that you have done i might come back thank you so much
[doublepost=1468304003,1468303820][/doublepost]Also a very big thank you to StarSky__ for being my bestie and making me laugh and smile. another to DooD_AB my minecraft twin and Bomber261 thank you guys for sticking with me until today
See ya later! :D

Farewell, Kiki! It was nice knowing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.