Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

God Dam Hackers on factions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
If your a pvper on faction u know what i mean the hackers are getting out of hand and also the gapps in /ah. when i do rec hackers and upload to youtube staff says/reply cant see IGN or to laggy so i dont bother recording no more and only a selective few rec hackers. I must lost tons of god gear, gappes and more do to hackers and they getting a way scotch free with out no worries. The gappes in /ah **** obviously not xrayed i tell ha who has that much gapples to /ah a stack for 700k like **** ez money for the hackers. my point is that we need hacker patrol back or some thing so the hackers get banned or punished. ether way hackers are all over factions and its getting sickening and pointless.

~cloakfox
consider to thing to bring back hacker patrol instead of more helpers

Banned #2
If your a pvper on faction u know what i mean the hackers are getting out of hand and also the gapps in /ah. when i do rec hackers and upload to youtube staff says/reply cant see IGN or to laggy so i dont bother recording no more and only a selective few rec hackers. I must lost tons of god gear, gappes and more do to hackers and they getting a way scotch free with out no worries. The gappes in /ah **** obviously not xrayed i tell ha who has that much gapples to /ah a stack for 700k like **** ez money for the hackers. my point is that we need hacker patrol back or some thing so the hackers get banned or punished. ether way hackers are all over factions and its getting sickening and pointless.

~cloakfox
consider to thing to bring back hacker patrol instead of more helpers
H-Patrol was only a rank for KitPvP you realize?

Banned #4
yes i know that but how about u go on factions a tell me how many hackers are pvping on a daily basis
Well, I've never seen any to be honest. Despite all the players coming to me, I've never watched a hacker hack there. Although I am not on 24/7.
I am not continuing this conversation before a argument happens.

Thread starter Banned #5
Well, I've never seen any to be honest. Despite all the players coming to me, I've never watched a hacker hack there. Although I am not on 24/7.
I am not continuing this conversation before a argument happens.
just ask the following IG players about hackers ItzEqual, MasterSniper, 1NS4N1TY_MC, Exinfinity, FalloutKnight4

Banned #6
Hey what about me... ExInfinity and I both have done a lot of work with hackers. The only difference was he was a HPatrol and I was a HPatrol waiting for someone to retire. [My application was pending for half a year] I do have to say though, if you want to report a certain player, please do it in the Player Reports [http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/forums/player-reports.23/] section and use the proper format for matter such as this..

They removed HPartol for a reason that I don't know. My best guess is that it wasn't needed with the anti-cheat plugin they had added. It is now the Helpers and Mods job to kick and mute people on all branches of the sever.
The AAC isnt really doing a great job on factions though!

Banned #10
The AAC isnt really doing a great job on factions though!
There is one on factions, but it only can pick up certain types of hacking. That is why we have the Helpers and Mod to do this. My only complaint would be that they should be more active on factions instead of Skyblock of Prison. Or join the game instead of off the network.

Banned #12
If your going to complain about hackers, how about you report some yourself?
Thank you! That is what I am trying to get at. If you have problem with hackers, download Bandicam for free and record them. Then report on the forums with the proper format and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.