Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Giveaway results & another giveaway lol

More giveaways in the future? :)

• Yeah!

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
The winner of the $2,000,000 giveaway is: @Baest (took 3 tries to get 187 wtf XD) You have 15 hours to claim or I will redraw. If you contact me and can't get on I will hold it and you're safe

The runner up (32 god apples): @Hamster101010 (You made me take forever lol) You have 15 hours to claim your prize or I will redraw. If you contact me and can't get on I will hold it and you're safe

Now there's another giveaway, just a little mini one, let me explain it.
I will be giving away a stack of gapples, 4 stacks of iron blocks, and 1 million dollars on prison to whoever wins, no runner ups prizes this time :( Just comment anything and you'll be entered

New giveaway starts: 12:00 am 7/4/16 (EST timezone) ends 12:00am 7/7/16 (EST timezone)

Last edited:

Mechz

Friend
Donator
Pfft. Didn't need the money anyways. Gg wp @Baest

Y am I lieing 2 meself I'm p00r as fuk and I hve spent all me moneyz on cake ;-;

Will you be doing another give away soon
The winner of the $2,000,000 giveaway is: @Baest (took 3 tries to get 187 wtf XD) You have 15 hours to claim or I will redraw. If you contact me and can't get on I will hold it and you're safe

The runner up (32 god apples): @Hamster101010 (You made me take forever lol) You have 15 hours to claim your prize or I will redraw. If you contact me and can't get on I will hold it and you're safe

Now there's another giveaway, just a little mini one, let me explain it.
I will be giving away a stack of gapples, 4 stacks of iron blocks, and 1 million dollars on prison to whoever wins, no runner ups prizes this time :( Just comment anything and you'll be entered

New giveaway starts: 12:00 am 7/4/16 (EST timezone) ends 12:00am 7/7/16 (EST timezone)
will you be doing another giveaway soon

Thread starter #17
I literally forgot about this lol, will announce winner 7/10/16 cause I had to get personal stuff done sorry about that haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.