Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

GFX for Adoxi, Shadowkiller and Peytonb56 + Making GFX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
@Adoxi
@ShadowKiller
@Peytonb56

Congrats on helper guys! You all asked me for a GFX, and I finally came through. They're all jpegs and are perfectly square, so they should work great as profile pictures. Look forward to working with you and I hope you enjoy the GFX's. Let me know if there's anything you want tweaked!

Screen_Shot_2016-11-17_at_4 (1).jpg
@Adoxi 's profile picture
Screen_Shot_2016-11-17_at_4 (2).jpg
@ShadowKiller 's profile picture
Screen_Shot_2016-11-17_at_4.jpg
@Peytonb56 's profile picture

gondola.jpeg
and finally the one I made for myself.

Remember, in order for them to work as profile pictures, save it instead of screenshotting it.

I guess I'm open to requests. I hope you like the whole natural background with the colored middle, because it's sorta what I do.

If you want one use this:

IGN:
Background (State what kind of natural thing or link/upload pic):

That's about it. Have a nice day everyone!

Ayza

Friend
Donator
IGN: FrqstedBaer
Background (State what kind of natural thing or link/upload pic): Frozen forest ;)

@Adoxi
@ShadowKiller
@Peytonb56

Congrats on helper guys! You all asked me for a GFX, and I finally came through. They're all jpegs and are perfectly square, so they should work great as profile pictures. Look forward to working with you and I hope you enjoy the GFX's. Let me know if there's anything you want tweaked!

View attachment 2396
@Adoxi 's profile picture
View attachment 2397
@ShadowKiller 's profile picture
View attachment 2398
@Peytonb56 's profile picture

View attachment 2401
and finally the one I made for myself.

Remember, in order for them to work as profile pictures, save it instead of screenshotting it.

I guess I'm open to requests. I hope you like the whole natural background with the colored middle, because it's sorta what I do.

If you want one use this:

IGN:
Background (State what kind of natural thing or link/upload pic):

That's about it. Have a nice day everyone!
Lit AF

Last edited:

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Psssst @Hyllus
TotalMM
Background - either something vibrant and colourful (not a natural thing) or my normal logo (can send you a image file if needed)
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.