Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Gaming setups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #22
I used to use a Windows laptop but I got sick of 2 fps and got a mac. I use an old mouse and get around 700 fps now. I listen to babies crying while pvping, is this weird?

Thread starter #23
I used to use a Windows laptop but I got sick of 2 fps and got a mac. I use an old mouse and get around 700 fps now. I listen to babies crying while pvping, is this weird?
No not weird at all, I always listen to babies crying while pvping, why would you that's weird.

rifti

imagine a kid hiding in a knee wall of a house with green headphones a cheep mouse and a laptop that could store every single second of world history.
[doublepost=1457406163,1457406094][/doublepost]
My gaming setup hasn't improved since the last post about this. So, here's the same picture.
OMG YESSSS
[doublepost=1457406223][/doublepost]
how do u hear them tho?
[doublepost=1457406264][/doublepost]
Uhm... Lenovo desktop... Yeah... :>
at least its a desktop ;~;

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
a .99 GB laptop that crashes if you don't open skype the right way that i really only use for pokemon rev online and anime and my bed

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
a .99 GB laptop that crashes if you don't open skype the right way that i really only use for pokemon rev online and anime and my bed
:> So that's how I was made? You were with your anime computer in your bed? I was an accident? DDDD"""":

Status
Not open for further replies.