Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So recently I've been putting a lot of thought into what I'd like to be when I'm older, and I'm kind of unsure as of now. I have a few ideas but no clue.
I'd like to ask you guys what you want to do when you're older, maybe become an actor, police officer, private trainer, or etc. Tell me what you want to do when you're older!

So recently I've been putting a lot of thought into what I'd like to be when I'm older, and I'm kind of unsure as of now. I have a few ideas but no clue.
I'd like to ask you guys what you want to do when you're older, maybe become an actor, police officer, private trainer, or etc. Tell me what you want to do when you're older!
I'm going to be a professional dancer, and dance teacher.

Thread starter #9
Video game designer, YouTuber, or maybe even both. >:}
That was an idea I had for the longest time but I changed my mind :p
[doublepost=1476655533,1476655503][/doublepost]
to be the the meanest pickiest most Asian math teacher in the world
I love it. Good luck my man.
[doublepost=1476655615][/doublepost]
Unemployed.

Lol private trainer tf is that

Coder or youtuber
A private trainer is like a fitness professional involved in exercise prescription and instruction. They motivate clients by setting goals and providing feedback and accountability to clients. and good luck c:
[doublepost=1476655666][/doublepost]
I'm going to be a professional dancer, and dance teacher.
My aunt Shennan is a dance instructor, I know she has a lot of fun doing it. Good luck c:
[doublepost=1476655705][/doublepost]
Film Director/Actor
I've always been good at acting but I never considered a career in it. Good luck to you my man.

That was an idea I had for the longest time but I changed my mind :p
[doublepost=1476655533,1476655503][/doublepost]
I love it. Good luck my man.
[doublepost=1476655615][/doublepost]
A private trainer is like a fitness professional involved in exercise prescription and instruction. They motivate clients by setting goals and providing feedback and accountability to clients. and good luck c:
[doublepost=1476655666][/doublepost]
My aunt Shennan is a dance instructor, I know she has a lot of fun doing it. Good luck c:
[doublepost=1476655705][/doublepost]
I've always been good at acting but I never considered a career in it. Good luck to you my man.
Thank you :).

Thread starter #15
Im gonna try for something with psych or a designer of some sort. cx
That sounds good :D Good luck Snaz.
[doublepost=1476669194,1476669144][/doublepost]
Youtuber would be nice but I doubt my parents would approve of my sense of humor lol
If I made a living off of my humor, my parents would literally hang me by my feet over a bridge.
But good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.