Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxking perms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Foxking perms on Survival server are a huge issue that discourages me to play on Foxcraft. They can fly, raid anyone who they want to raid, noone can hit them and this is very very annoying. Please disable perms to fly and no hitting them. Normal players don`t have chance to kill foxkings. ItsJuan killed me within 3 hits when I was all in diamond with protection I on plate and leggings.
I just stopped playing Factions, because I had mysticfox rank which you took me (I bought this rank only for factions), and if you not remove these perms, I`m just stopping playing on Foxcraft. Thanks
[doublepost=1461269140,1461269088][/doublepost]This thread is directed to Staff members.

Last edited:
Hey FoxKing/FoxQueen get fly because they donated and by donating you support Foxcraft and I think its fair to foxking/FoxQueen to have fly Highest rank on Foxcraft

Hey FoxKing/FoxQueen get fly because they donated and by donating you support Foxcraft and I think its fair to foxking/FoxQueen to have fly Highest rank on Foxcraft
It's called Survival for a reason. /Fly and /Speed are unfair to other players, regardless of Foxkings/Foxqueen having payed. It's a bit extreme. They even have /God I believe. If you would quit sucking up to cloakfox (no offense to him) you would be able to see that.
[doublepost=1461275673,1461275552][/doublepost]Would it be a "fair game" to you if you were being killed and raided over and over, unable to do anything, not able to defend yourself. No.

Banned #6
It's called Survival for a reason. /Fly and /Speed are unfair to other players, regardless of Foxkings/Foxqueen having payed. It's a bit extreme. They even have /God I believe. If you would quit sucking up to cloakfox (no offense to him) you would be able to see that.
[doublepost=1461275673,1461275552][/doublepost]Would it be a "fair game" to you if you were being killed and raided over and over, unable to do anything, not able to defend yourself. No.
IKR LIFEGEON HAS BEEN SUCKING UP TO CLOAK ALL DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.