Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

FoxKing Giveaway + I'm Quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey guys! I'm quitting Foxcraft!

I'm moving on with my life, bye!

If you want to enter the giveaway, follow these easy steps right here!

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

GOOD LUCK!

no im not quitting or giving away foxking. go back to playing Foxcraft.

Doje [Lee]

Banned #2

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

GOOD LUCK!

Omfg the pacer test is ******..

glad to know I'm not the only one who has the starting message burned into my head.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Noooo, not for us ballerinas. We wake up the next day with insane shin splints.
I start out like Forrest Gump and end like an old guy with a broken back.
xD I'm sorry! It's great for us soccer players though.

Silvic

Dedicated Member
I believe the highest I got was 74 without passing out. I'll never be able to do it again.

Thread starter #18
2 Things -

1- I hate the pacer test. Makes me wanna ***

2- this is a troll . the pacer test is an Internet meme.

-G

omfg for the pacer they make us run back and forth across our gym(which is huge) i got to 94 i could not move for 3 days it felt like i was punched in the spine like 20 times

Friend
Donator

GOOD LUCK!

I remember doing this, once I got to 120 and almost fainted from dehydration, I got 69, 100, 115, and 120

Status
Not open for further replies.