Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three

Thread starter #1
It's 2:15 am and I'm bored and i was wondering how mozzeralla stick crust is made is like fried chicken crust or is it bread crumbs also also how was I created like I can think I was created by god but how was god created was space the thing before all or was it just god and a blank nothingness but if we evolve do where did the thing that made the Big Bang come from and also adman and eve did the Big Bang also how Ed do people get accents do British people just have it or does their toungie adapt o it is I can't do it also iv always wondered if I ran fat enough could I skid across warmer like a skim board on my stomach also how r ghosts real and if they r y r ppl scared of them I. Mean ghosts r see through they can't touch us we can't touchy em if just use a vacuum and suck em up or I'd try lighting it on fire also if you had a really big tornado could u suck it up with a vacuum and get all the air, it's 2:21 now still bored

Three

Thread starter #2
It's 2:15 am and I'm bored and i was wondering how mozzeralla stick crust is made is like fried chicken crust or is it bread crumbs also also how was I created like I can think I was created by god but how was god created was space the thing before all or was it just god and a blank nothingness but if we evolve do where did the thing that made the Big Bang come from and also adman and eve did the Big Bang also how Ed do people get accents do British people just have it or does their toungie adapt o it is I can't do it also iv always wondered if I ran fat enough could I skid across warmer like a skim board on my stomach also how r ghosts real and if they r y r ppl scared of them I. Mean ghosts r see through they can't touch us we can't touchy em if just use a vacuum and suck em up or I'd try lighting it on fire also if you had a really big tornado could u suck it up with a vacuum and get all the air, it's 2:21 now still bored
Also like what's a noun if it's a person place or thing is an action a thing isn't describing something doing something all of them have the word thing so they r all nouns so y do I have English class also math has no use there r calculators and simpler ways to solve problems like those stupid algebra things where it wants to find how man buckets of paint it takes to paint a wall like when's u run out of pain buy another bucket

Three

Thread starter #3
Also if ou are growing forward or backwards one way and then turn right is going forwards and backwards still the same or is it different or to directions even exist I still don't know where north is also does space have directions and also how does gasoline work

Status
Not open for further replies.