Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft Skywars EP.1 (REVAMP) :: Hi lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TempoVarg

Thread starter #1
So a few weeks ago I got 50 subs! I already made a video about this but I didn't showcase it I made it when I was still called "VortexShock" I was a pretty addictive player in skywars, but now not much, I spend sometime on think what videos I'll make next, and doing some graphics request for some peeps. But anyways here's my video :)

noby

Donator
Banned #2
Nice videos and channel, I have a YouTube channel as well with 81 subscribers.

TempoVarg

Thread starter #5
Illegal mod (mini map with entities) in top right corner?
Oh sorry, I didn't see the rules yet, I am very sorry I didn't mean to, I'll try to think next time thanks for the advice :)

EDIT: I just cared to look on the rules, it says that minimaps are allowed I will turn of the entities if it necessary, I hope for your kind consideration. And again, I'm sorry :p

Banned #6
Oh sorry, I didn't see the rules yet, I am very sorry I didn't mean to, I'll try to think next time thanks for the advice :)

EDIT: I just cared to look on the rules, it says that minimaps are allowed I will turn of the entities if it necessary, I hope for your kind consideration. And again, I'm sorry :p
Minimaps with entities give an advantage to players compared to ones without, hence most don't have entities anymore.

js...

Status
Not open for further replies.