Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft SKYBLOCK 2V2 TOURNAMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
A lot of skyblock players know me for pvping so I decided to try and have the first skyblock pvp tournament. I don't know how well this idea will work but if it does, then it could be a lot of fun.

The tournament will take place on Saturday, April 15th and Sunday, April 16th.

There will be 8 teams of 2. Teams will compete on skyblock glacier (more people play there) in a 2v2 battle.

The matches will be best of one, and the finals will be best of 3.

Each match will be recorded by myself and watched by other players to prevent cheating.

The full criteria can be found here: challonge.com/foxcraft2v2

If you are interested in participating, please read the tournament description in the above link. Then reply to this thread with your team of 2 and you will be entered into the bracket.

I don't know if this will work or not but it is worth a shot. Reply and tell me what you think.

This tournament will only happen if enough players participate. Spread the word while you are on the server.

I will not be participating in this tournament due to issues with my minecraft account.

Each match will be recorded from a third person perspective and highlights will be uploaded to YouTube.

Last edited:
Oooo. I'd be interested, but I don't PvP on the Skyblock servers due to the risk of someone getting my skull. This does sound like a pretty chill idea however.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #4
No.
Just no.
Nothing would be fair considering people have the max mcmmo and some people dont.

Thread starter Banned #5
No.
Just no.
Nothing would be fair considering people have the max mcmmo and some people dont.
I have considered that and was going to look at everyone's mcmmo totals after I ask people to join on the server. If there is too much of a difference then we will use swords instead of axes

Status
Not open for further replies.