Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft now supports 1.8 and 1.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello!

I have updated all Foxcraft servers to allow both 1.8 and 1.9 clients. Combat will be the same as 1.8 but with a few tweaks like usage of a shields (on 1.9 when blocking with a sword, a shield will appear in your left hand). Everything else stayed the same.

Now I will try and fix buycraft up as soon as I can.
Also member ranks will be fixed asap.

Edit: Foxcraft will be down for maintenance later today, to move some servers over to some new machines, with better hardware.

Thanks for reading this small notice.

- Cloakfox

Banned #3
Hello!

I have updated all Foxcraft servers to allow both 1.8 and 1.9 clients. Combat will be the same as 1.8 but with a few tweaks like usage of a shields (on 1.9 when blocking with a sword, a shield will appear in your left hand). Everything else stayed the same.

Edit: Foxcraft will be down for maintenance later today, to move some servers over to some new machines, with better hardware.

- Cloakfox
Thanks for the update Leon, looking forward to (NOT) playing with 1.9!

sips

Donator
Thanks @cloakfox For updating us on 1.9! I look forward to playing with 1.9! The only problem i have with 1.9, Is that they don't have optifine yet! Haha. I look forward to playing 1.9 survival!!

Baest

Donator
Banned #7
Hello!

- Cloakfox
Nice up date, and when exactly are you going to move servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.