Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #41
Yeah I remember that, forgot to set explosions to false or something.

Good times.
It was disabled within the glass box and you couldn't place blocks on the glass, so we built over it and dropped tnt instead, it was pretty smart it was mostly Brad's idea (if you remember him) he's the reason why we ended up there in the first place when me and Clint (if you remember him too lol) were building in connorville, he just told us to follow him and we found a way out of connorville.

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #42
It was disabled within the glass box and you couldn't place blocks on the glass, so we built over it and dropped tnt instead, it was pretty smart it was mostly Brad's idea (if you remember him) he's the reason why we ended up there in the first place when me and Clint (if you remember him too lol) were building in connorville, he just told us to follow him and we found a way out of connorville.
I remember Clint idk about brad.

Thread starter Banned #45
That name sounds, yeah I think I remember that.
Me and Clint did OP drop parties, were throwing out diamond sets into random players at spawn after every pvp fight when it was damaged... It wasn't too hard to figure out, especially with a blown up glass roof to the creative area and stuff lol. I remember you also unbanning me if I gave the stuff back (which I did) but then I had an OP base on top of the nether which was stocked with diamond armour and you banned me. Although this was legitimate acquired items lol, literally had to ask my parents to buy me unban.

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #46
Me and Clint did OP drop parties, were throwing out diamond sets into random players at spawn after every pvp fight when it was damaged... It wasn't too hard to figure out, especially with a blown up glass roof to the creative area and stuff lol. I remember you also unbanning me if I gave the stuff back (which I did) but then I had an OP base on top of the nether which was stocked with diamond armour and you banned me. Although this was legitimate acquired items lol, literally had to ask my parents to buy me unban.
What did they say? :D

Thread starter Banned #49
I miss the old times of Foxcraft, especially with you being head-staff, Foxcraft was so much better back then. You actually did what the community more-so. So thank you for it. Wish we could go back in time.

Thread starter Banned #51
I have old videos of prison of August of 2013 but I do miss the old times with the old players.
Could not of been Foxcraft, upload them. Connor just provided proof it couldn't of existed in those times.

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #53
I have old videos of prison of August of 2013 but I do miss the old times with the old players.
100% not Foxcraft. Your memory is bad, lol.

I don't get why you won't just accept it. There is literally no way in hell prison was out in 2013 especially with the proof I just gave..

100% not Foxcraft. Your memory is bad, lol.

I don't get why you won't just accept it. There is literally no way in hell prison was out in 2013 especially with the proof I just gave..
Let it happen connor. Prison came out in 2013 accept it. Video when you released it or didn't happen

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #55
Let it happen connor. Prison came out in 2013 accept it. Video when you released it or didn't happen
SMH you guys are just trolling at this point.

You'd need to have your brain checked for a mental illness if you really still think it came out in 2013 with the proof I just showed.

Again though, you're just trolling lol. PEACE BOIS

SMH you guys are just trolling at this point.

You'd need to have your brain checked for a mental illness if you really still think it came out in 2013 with the proof I just showed.

Again though, you're just trolling lol. PEACE BOIS
I'm pretty sure i released it in 2013! It was small step to a man but huge step to a humankind

Status
Not open for further replies.