Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
I am one of the oldest players on Foxcraft, I've played actively since July 2013 when I first discovered Foxcraft.
July 8th 2013: Joined Foxcraft, spawned in a crater of destroyed and resource less land, I met @_Super_Hans_ with his old Halo skin on Survival, we set off on our adventure over the years, battles, meeting other players. Making friends, enemies and building. I remember us going mining on this day together in a destroyed world, I specifically remember cooking chicken under a tree with our furnaces.
Over the period of 2013, I remember making a home in an abandoned mineshaft, and completing my first set of iron armour, and meeting a group of players a guy with "budder" in his name, bringing my iron armour to have a higher status lol. We built a little castle/skybase and fended off players in enchanted iron, I remember being like "omg" when he enchanted sharpness one on my iron sword or something.
I met @TGMDom and @Doje in 2014, minemine16. From that day forward we worked together as the squad and fought people like bananasugarbomb, troyhockey, dirtymike. I remember living in connorville and stuff, the good old Survival rip 2013-2015 from that day forward it turned into an economy, claims and pvp protection bullsh*t. All the memories I built and all the joy the server provided for so many people, disappeared. if you cloakfox played you'd of understood the joy of the simple good old Survival.
@cloakfox you need to recreate those days and everyone will be overjoyed with you. The old Survival built large memories of childhood for me and so many others. You made Anarchy, Kingdoms but it's never the same. If you could make the old Survival again please do it, I miss the adventure of actually fearing something, the thrill as you walk in enemy territory sneaking into their bases. Bring back the veteran times of Survival and Foxcraft in general before it is too late.
This isn't directed just at Survival (although mainly) but Foxcraft in all.
https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/old-kitpvp-kits-and-suggestion.6910/
https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/survival-claim-pvp-suggestion.7167/

2013 prison guy @Justinc2522
[doublepost=1506087138,1506087085][/doublepost]
I am also very old kid.
I remember I dropped you on prison for my first sharp 4 and I was crapping myself.
[doublepost=1506087159][/doublepost]
2013 prison guy @Justinc2522
[doublepost=1506087138,1506087085][/doublepost]
I remember I dropped you on prison for my first sharp 4 and I was crapping myself because I got a sharp 4, lol.

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #13
I am one of the oldest players on Foxcraft, I've played actively since July 2013 when I first discovered Foxcraft.
July 8th 2013: Joined Foxcraft, spawned in a crater of destroyed and resource less land, I met @_Super_Hans_ with his old Halo skin on Survival, we set off on our adventure over the years, battles, meeting other players. Making friends, enemies and building. I remember us going mining on this day together in a destroyed world, I specifically remember cooking chicken under a tree with our furnaces.
Over the period of 2013, I remember making a home in an abandoned mineshaft, and completing my first set of iron armour, and meeting a group of players a guy with "budder" in his name, bringing my iron armour to have a higher status lol. We built a little castle/skybase and fended off players in enchanted iron, I remember being like "omg" when he enchanted sharpness one on my iron sword or something.
I met @TGMDom and @Doje in 2014, minemine16. From that day forward we worked together as the squad and fought people like bananasugarbomb, troyhockey, dirtymike. I remember living in connorville and stuff, the good old Survival rip 2013-2015 from that day forward it turned into an economy, claims and pvp protection bullsh*t. All the memories I built and all the joy the server provided for so many people, disappeared. if you cloakfox played you'd of understood the joy of the simple good old Survival.
@cloakfox you need to recreate those days and everyone will be overjoyed with you. The old Survival built large memories of childhood for me and so many others. You made Anarchy, Kingdoms but it's never the same. If you could make the old Survival again please do it, I miss the adventure of actually fearing something, the thrill as you walk in enemy territory sneaking into their bases. Bring back the veteran times of Survival and Foxcraft in general before it is too late.
This isn't directed just at Survival (although mainly) but Foxcraft in all.
https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/old-kitpvp-kits-and-suggestion.6910/
https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/survival-claim-pvp-suggestion.7167/
@11kobeer is a little bit older than me. I think we both joined in 2012.
[doublepost=1506089561,1506089495][/doublepost]
@ProbationZ 2013 was a good year. I did play in 2011 however, i just chilled with rcmrocks and runbutterrun. Then 2012 is when i got op on prison =D
Prison was not in 2012 it was just a factions server nice lie boi.

And unless you had a different name, no way you joined in 2011.

@11kobeer is a little bit older than me. I think we both joined in 2012.
[doublepost=1506089561,1506089495][/doublepost]
Prison was not in 2012 it was just a factions server nice lie boi.

And unless you had a different name, no way you joined in 2011.
I had tmkendall, and it was late 2012 or really really early 2013 that i played prison with rob. so no, not a nice lie.
[doublepost=1506089717][/doublepost]
I had tmkendall, and it was late 2012 or really really early 2013 that i played prison with rob. so no, not a nice lie.

Kobeer joined in 2011

I joined in exactly the middle of the 'survival reign' as I will call it. Me and my fat ol buddie Bombird trolling on kitpvp, and calling hacks on countless of people with out sqeaky voices. I miss the old kitpvp the most, although I may not understand the pain of survival going down hill, I used to get easily thrilled. Like from one of those boxes in kitpvp at spawn, I'd spend all my money (50$) each time. I'd get a diamond sword and jump down, then immediatly get killed by MasterSoo. The OG kitpvp players would remember him. The first time I joined Foxcraft I thought the top kill board was fascinating, I'd stare up at it for minutes on end comparing myself to them, and then later I reached 50000 kills in one era, I was top of the kill board. I also remember kobeer banning me, my first ban (start of 2015) for hacks of course lol. I still remember tons about the old kitpvp, and chilling in skype calls with a bunch of egirls and danny black xD. I wish the old kitpvp would be the same as it was. I will always wish for that.

but I don't wish for danny black lOl

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #20
[doublepost=1506089717][/doublepost]

Kobeer joined in 2011
Prison was not in 2012 it was not even a network.

Kobeer joined in mid 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.