Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft downhill :/

Do u think fox is dying?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im open to input, Foxcraft is and always be a community server, im not interested to expand beyond 1k players. It would be very hard as an 1 man operation to accomplish that. It's possible but I dont have that kind of time on my hands.

It's time again to give some background information. I've been focussing on quality instead of releasing new stuff asap. I've been working on something cool lately and im hoping to deliver it to you guys soon. I don't want to focus on resets anymore but instead offer a lifeservice to the gamemodes. Constantly improving and tweaking them to perfection.

The new forums and store design should show that we are focussing in quality and professionalism too.

Now I dont agree with you at all that Foxcraft is dieing. It has one of the most stable playerbases out there and i'm gratefull to have such a close community with og's and newer players online.

Kind regards

Leon
You guys are open to input otherwise there wasn't a suggestion ticket, But leaving the suggestions in the dust is something else. There are realy cool suggestions always!

And you dont agree with it that we all say Foxcraft is dieing but I did not said its dieing or dead so I don't understand what's your point to me.

Its simple if you dont have time to run a server, Dont run a server or hire a manager. No time is not a excuse for everything it is for alot of stuff but come on man somuch stuff to do and you made a choice by running a server.

And if you talk about professionalism and quality, You also need to work on small points. Such as a -55% sale lol, that means we need to pay 55% more?
And there are still things to fix on the website such as sr.mod not showing upp on the staff list ect ect it will never stop....
Above in this thread you are making fun of small bugs but you are saying you want to focus on quality this is confusing. Its also far away from professionalism how you react "So if I fix smoll bugs you guys all happy again? Nice" And much much more situations like this.

But I'm curious maybe the Quality and professionalism will be better soon.
And don't get me wrong you are working hard and the server is cool.
It was also a pleasure for me to contribute as old staff, Thanks to You and Justin and the rest ofcourse.

Absurd

Last edited:
You guys are open to input otherwise there wasn't a suggestion ticket, But leaving the suggestions in the dust is something else. There are realy cool suggestions always!

And you dont agree with it that we all say Foxcraft is dieing but I did not said its dieing or dead so I don't understand what's your point to me.

Its simple if you dont have time to run a server, Dont run a server or hire a manager. No time is not a excuse for everything it is for alot of stuff but come on man somuch stuff to do and you made a choice by running a server.

And if you talk about professionalism and quality, You also need to work on small points. Such as a -55% sale lol, that means we need to pay 55% more?
And there are still things to fix on the website such as sr.mod not showing upp on the staff list ect ect it will never stop....
Above in this thread you are making fun of small bugs but you are saying you want to focus on quality this is confusing. Its also far away from professionalism how you react "So if I fix smoll bugs you guys all happy again? Nice" And much much more situations like this.

But I'm curious maybe the Quality and professionalism will be better soon.
And don't get me wrong you are working hard and the server is cool.
It was also a pleasure for me to contribute as old staff, Thanks to You and Justin and the rest ofcourse.

Absurd
Maybe you should complain less.

Can't satisfy everybody. Anyway Foxcraft is far from dieing, so no need to jump on the bandwaggon.
Not everybody that's totally true and you will always have people that are yelling and hating on you but before you started you knew these people will join.

Again I never said its dieing, As I said above it will never die, You dont need to jump on the bandwaggon lol.
But you can jump on a truck,

Fooling your own players with fake players/bots is also not very professional. If you think this is complaining again your wrong
this is a tip for your professionalism.

Not everybody that's totally true and you will always have people that are yelling and hating on you but before you started you knew these people will join.

Again I never said its dieing, As I said above it will never die, You dont need to jump on the bandwaggon lol.
But you can jump on a truck,

Fooling your own players with fake players/bots is also not very professional. If you think this is complaining again your wrong
this is a tip for your professionalism.
I have my reasons lol we aren't botting anything btw that's bullshit. Stop telling me what is professional and whats not.

Status
Not open for further replies.