Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

For those kids who don't believe /plot chat works...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
I really hate watching somebody's rp flood the main chat to the point where it means nobody can advertise for anything else like opening skin comps without spamming.

I have asked Staff (DontLie) and I have tested /plot chat to confirm that it works

Although saying this, people still don't believe the validity of it. So people, lets make a change.

When doing an rp or any activity that involves a lot of chat, please use /plot chat for the sake of those who don't want to read and see the flood of text.

THANKS

Banned #2
Yes, plot chat works, role players... just some advise to use it, so I don't cry like other staff ty :)

I'm willing to use plot chat. The only point i want to bring up is sometimes people are also talking to someone who isn't in the role-play/activity and so they use the main chat to talk to that person. It can get a bit confusing whether or not you are in plot chat or public chat without saying something and then you've posted to the wrong channel. Any tips on how to make this less confusing?

Mechz

Friend
Donator
I'm willing to use plot chat. The only point i want to bring up is sometimes people are also talking to someone who isn't in the role-play/activity and so they use the main chat to talk to that person. It can get a bit confusing whether or not you are in plot chat or public chat without saying something and then you've posted to the wrong channel. Any tips on how to make this less confusing?
Please do not grave-dig.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.