Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Fix oneblock

Thread starter #1
Im going to be completely honest. Oneblock has so many buggs and downsides, one of them is pvp..... Is so bugged with armor breaking so fast, and i have said this over and over again that it needs to be fixed. Its also bugged with the /foxtitle commands, The title gets removed aftfer 1 day or week it does not stay on for long. And that is very annoying beacause that makes it so i need to get a new title point everytime.

Than we got the /c command. The challenges is very bugged some dont even work even if u got the items. I have tried multiple times to complete em but it does not work.

Im going to be completely honest. Oneblock has so many buggs and downsides, one of them is pvp..... Is so bugged with armor breaking so fast, and i have said this over and over again that it needs to be fixed. Its also bugged with the /foxtitle commands, The title gets removed aftfer 1 day or week it does not stay on for long. And that is very annoying beacause that makes it so i need to get a new title point everytime.

Than we got the /c command. The challenges is very bugged some dont even work even if u got the items. I have tried multiple times to complete em but it does not work.
Can you let me know which challenges can't be completed?

also: https://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/18-03-2023.35501/

groentestamper

Its mostly the Iron armor and gold armor challenges i would look into the potion because i think its bugged too. That pretty much all i havent gotten in the advanced section, i dont know if challenges in the elite is bugged too
gear is because of the crafted by i think