Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Fishing Totem

Thread starter #1
I have built the Fishing totem exactly how it was shown. When I click on the observer with the fishing pole it just opens a menu. In the instructions it says it will require me to gather items to activate it but Im unsure what those items are or what to do with those items. please help! Thank you in advance, musicgrey13

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
Hi, I can't remember exactly what these items were, but you need an x number of platinum fish. This is costum fish that you can catch while you are fishing. You also need an x number of dolphin tails and squid tantacles, which you can get simply by killing squids and dolphins.
I also thought you needed x number of crab scales and claws, if you are fishing you have a chance of catching a crab. Kill this crab and you have a chance that they will drop a crab scale and claw.

For the rest you just need some vanilla Minecraft items (not sure what these were anymore).

I hope this was helpful.

Thread starter #4
Hi, I can't remember exactly what these items were, but you need an x number of platinum fish. This is costum fish that you can catch while you are fishing. You also need an x number of dolphin tails and squid tantacles, which you can get simply by killing squids and dolphins.
I also thought you needed x number of crab scales and claws, if you are fishing you have a chance of catching a crab. Kill this crab and you have a chance that they will drop a crab scale and claw.

For the rest you just need some vanilla Minecraft items (not sure what these were anymore).

I hope this was helpful.
Thank you! Do you know by chance how to put them in the totem once I get them?