Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Finally Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone!

My Names Raoul, You can call me Dansors, I'm 24 years old now ( YIKES )

I joined Foxcraft in 2015 and have been Admin twice now across global server. I played across all servers but mainly played on Skywars ( Skywars was my child server )

Just logging into the server to see who I remember from previously and I guess i'm going to become more active now since Coronavirus has hit, Yes it only took a pandemic for me to reinstall Minecraft back, Anyways if you remember who I am or if you vaguely remember who I am then please say hello! and if we've never encountered or met then Hello! cant wait to play with you ingame

Also @cloakfox Happy birthday loser, add me on skype so I can discuss getting my Foxqueen back because im missing on most servers ❤️

Brownie points if you still remember our lord and saviour @11kobeer

Thread starter #13
Thanks bb x

Hi loser, I’m glad you’re still alive and well :)

mann chase i miss the skywars moments wb
I’m really cheesed that Skywars and factions removed lol.... Especially Skywars :

I think I know who you are. However you must know who the almighty Defol is..
Of course! Deefol ruler of creative relationships

Hey, how's it going. Welcome back, idk if you remember me :p
Of course I remember you! Was nice seeing you in-game !

eww its youu :p welcome back tho :)
Ew! I missed you ! I’m glad I’m back too :p can’t wait to read more hearts on your plots lmao

What's good, g? @Dansors hopefully you remember me lol.
Hey buddy! Yes of course I remember you, I’ve been good man! Catch up on Discord?

Welcome back! i would win in skywars tho
You’re lucky they removed the thumbs down button, Mate I would’ve owned you with my skillz

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
No way you're back! That's awesome! Please stay active! I'm gonna become more active. Hopefully I can see you on.
Also how have you been bud? I miss ya

Status
Not open for further replies.