Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Feature suggestion| buying plot merges + changing the quartz path

Would you guys pay to increase merge limit?

• not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Feature suggestion - plot merges and modifying the quartz path
Suggested by: TheEasternWolf (Hades) & Adethamyr

Hi, I'm Wolf, also known as TheEasternWolf or Hades.

I'm building a project called Erebus, my realm, it's known by mostly creative players, but during the building process which still takes place I ran into numerous issues that could be easily addressed and actually make profit in the progress.
Although creative is quite dead, these features could establish new audience, having that much freedom on a creative server is something rare.
I'd like to state that this have been discussed with several players who agreed to pay to have the ability to merge more than the plot merge limit.
* I thought of adding the ability to modify the quartz path to a different block similar to how /border works only that you must have adjacent plots in order to do that, that feature is in case you just want to have separate buildings in different plots and make it some kind of a more personal area.

So, let's dive into it:

1. Plot merge limit
Description: will enable players to increase the plot merge limit by buying merge limits and adding up to the merge limit amount.
Products: 1 merge limit - 3$, 5 merge limit - 7$, 10 merge limit - 12$, 15 merge limit - 16$, 20 merge limit - 18$, etc.
Mechanics: For example; current plot merge limit is 9, a player could buy more and add up to the amount to 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, etc. Another example; player has default merge limit of 9, player bought 5 merge limits, player's merge limit is now 14.

2. Quartz path modification
Description: will enable players to change the default quartz path between adjacent plots to a different block from the blocks offered by the server (similar to /border).
Mechanics: depending on rank, a player will be able to choose from a list of blocks to replace the default quartz path.

I really hope this will be taken seriously because I am building a really huge and never-ending project and it would help me make it more precise to my vision. To visit, do /pwarp go TheEasternWolf or /plot visit TheEasternWolf

Status
Not open for further replies.