Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions Server Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't have evidence because i had all my proof on the old forums :( great now i can't get my rank
[doublepost=1457874356,1457874239][/doublepost]wait found proof on my website xD

Umm. A lot of players will not feel like playing since the ranks are separate. I think that ranks should be global even on Factions. It has been like that in the past (Except for Vulcan and Glacier), why change it now?

Last edited:
Umm. A lot of players will not feel like playing since the ranks are separate. I think that ranks will be global even on Factions. It has been like that in the past (Except for Vulcan and Glacier), why change it now?
Was seperate with last factions too. Except I gave everybody their rank to prevent drama.

ReklessOG

Hi all,

As you may know, we recently ran into some issues with our existing Factions setup, and were forced to do a reset. This reset will be happening tonight (The 12th of March), at 1PM EST.

We've got an entire new server ready for you, packed with aweomeness! With a new spawn, new features, greatly improved donator ranks, GUIs, and much more - We really hope you'll enjoy this reset.

Players who purchased a donator rank, will need to fill in a form to get their rank back. You can find this form
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

See you tonight!

~Jesse
GImme my foxking rank

Maybe if someone donates globally they can get a lesser rank on factions. Also I would like to point out that some servers that only have factions have ranks only for factions, and nobody complains. You are supporting Foxcraft when you donate and your donations keep Foxcraft running so you can enjoy the amasing server.

Status
Not open for further replies.