Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions Server Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi all,

As you may know, we recently ran into some issues with our existing Factions setup, and were forced to do a reset. This reset will be happening tonight (The 12th of March), at 1PM EST.

We've got an entire new server ready for you, packed with aweomeness! With a new spawn, new features, greatly improved donator ranks, GUIs, and much more - We really hope you'll enjoy this reset.

Players who purchased a donator rank, will need to fill in a form to get their rank back. You can find this form
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Edit: Only if you did buy a rank on either Glacier or Vulcan.

See you tonight!

~Jesse

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man! Curious for the players without any proof eg. Screenshot or transaction are they unable to get their rank back?

They can show their confirmation email as proof.
Thanks! Also is this update for Faction Faction or Glacier Faction?

Also, if i wanted to purchase a rank now on faction would it process or should i wait until the server is available to purchase a rank?

Thanks! Also is this update for Faction Faction or Glacier Faction?

Also, if i wanted to purchase a rank now on faction would it process or should i wait until the server is available to purchase a rank?
I would wait a bit, the donor perks are not announced yet.

Thread starter #17
Fixed various issues.
The new donator packages are now also available on our store (
), and those who submitted the form have been credited their rank.

hey I'm cant get t the report page which means I cant get my rank back I hope you can give it to me without reporting it.
if you need evidence I can provide via email of in game

Hi all,

As you may know, we recently ran into some issues with our existing Factions setup, and were forced to do a reset. This reset will be happening tonight (The 12th of March), at 1PM EST.

We've got an entire new server ready for you, packed with aweomeness! With a new spawn, new features, greatly improved donator ranks, GUIs, and much more - We really hope you'll enjoy this reset.

Players who purchased a donator rank, will need to fill in a form to get their rank back. You can find this form

See you tonight!

~Jesse
plz give me my vip rank plz I sent 3 posts waited 5 hours I want it now I have a screen shot and if we go on skyblock I have vip

Status
Not open for further replies.