Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions Cove Reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Chorus fruit, if you didn't know, would actually be the MOST useful. I'm not saying why. Play 1.9 and you'll figure it out. *cough* @HighOnPickles agreed to your post unknowingly as well. *cough*

Not knowing this is a side effect of playing too much factions instead of looking for advantages in the actual game (minus the 1.9 and above PvP, cuz I know all you PvP junkies hate it) to make the game better.
Dude I know it tps your like an enderpearl, I play Minecraft, but literally, still useless.
Most factions servers are 1.7.x, like the Archon. Things like chorus dont actually effect anything

i think you need to play more factions

Besides, Chorus fruit would provide a huge problem via the pluggins, like players using it to teleport into spawn whilst in combat, because of the pluggins being for 1.7 or 1.8 instead of 1.9

Hey its me Sacred,
im really confused atm because u decided to reset fcove, why would u? As an player who has been playing Foxcraft for over 2-3 years i enjoyed playing factions. I tought it was a great idea to keep the old factions so ppl wont have to start all over again. Foxcraft decided to reset fcove for what reason? If i wanted to start over i would just go play on one of the two other servers.

This reset made my decision to not play factions any longer easy.

-Sacred
Hey its me Sacred,
im really confused atm because u decided to reset fcove, why would u? As an player who has been playing Foxcraft for over 2-3 years i enjoyed playing factions. I tought it was a great idea to keep the old factions so ppl wont have to start all over again. Foxcraft decided to reset fcove for what reason? If i wanted to start over i would just go play on one of the two other servers.

This reset made my decision to not play factions any longer easy.

-Sacred
Lol nobody cares about your stuff bro.
I can spill a few beans: 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 1.9.*, 1.10.* support, Faction wars system, better F top, anti x-ray measures. New/Old spawn hint hint. Custom faction wars arena, New crates. 1.8 pvp, and some more stuff :p
Good, nobody likes a copied spawn.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Dude I know it tps your like an enderpearl, I play Minecraft, but literally, still useless.
Most factions servers are 1.7.x, like the Archon. Things like chorus dont actually effect anything

i think you need to play more factions

Besides, Chorus fruit would provide a huge problem via the pluggins, like players using it to teleport into spawn whilst in combat, because of the pluggins being for 1.7 or 1.8 instead of 1.9
Simple. Just make chorus fruit unusable during combat.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Another pluggin to lag down the server... What about using it to glitch into bases, allies bases, or even owner claimed bases
It's not a glitch. It's part of the mechanics of the chorus fruit. Like I said before, you'd need to put more effort and thought into building your bases. There's an easy chorus fruit trap to catch people that try this, and it kills them. :p
*hint* use open fence gates.

It's not a glitch. It's part of the mechanics of the chorus fruit. Like I said before, you'd need to put more effort and thought into building your bases. There's an easy chorus fruit trap to catch people that try this, and it kills them. :p
go back to survival..

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Ok its becoming more and more obvious to me that you dont play factions. 1.9 would ruin factions. No crafting gaps, pvp would he ruuned, and so would grinding. No big factions server is going to add any of these because
1) Not all the factions pluggins are updated to 1.9
2) there are no pluggings to reverse my previously mentioned things
3) nothing in 1.9 really effects faction gameplay. Thats y all big factions servers like archon and cosmic and probably all others stay with 1.7 or 1.8

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Ok its becoming more and more obvious to me that you dont play factions. 1.9 would ruin factions. No crafting gaps, pvp would he ruuned, and so would grinding. No big factions server is going to add any of these because
1) Not all the factions pluggins are updated to 1.9
2) there are no pluggings to reverse my previously mentioned things
3) nothing in 1.9 really effects faction gameplay. Thats y all big factions servers like archon and cosmic and probably all others stay with 1.7 or 1.8
1. Make gaps cheaper in the shop to make up for it not being craftable, but since they're buffed, the price wouldn't be reduced much.
2. If you paid attention to my earlier post, you'd know that attack cooldowns would be disabled, and there's duel wielding, which allows for sword/shield, sword/bow, or sword/gap combos.
3. If nothing in 1.9 affects factions, why are you saying 1.9 would ruin it?

Not trying to argue, just stating facts and asking questions.

1. Make gaps cheaper in the shop to make up for it not being craftable, but since they're buffed, the price wouldn't be reduced much.
2. If you paid attention to my earlier post, you'd know that attack cooldowns would be disabled, and there's duel wielding, which allows for sword/shield, sword/bow, or sword/gap combos.

Some thing in 1.9 DO effect factions, for example chorus fruit, it allows you to teleports in the bases making it to easy to raid.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator

Some thing in 1.9 DO effect factions, for example chorus fruit, it allows you to teleports in the bases making it to easy to raid.
He ignored my questions pertaining to glitching into bases, traps, bedrock vaults, etc.
Also as I said eRlier, most if not all factions pluggins arent updated to 1.9, so not only should this not happen but pretty sure it wouldnt be possible.
Literally use an enderpearl, its the same except better

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
That makes people put more thought into how they build their bases.
He ignored my questions pertaining to glitching into bases, traps, bedrock vaults, etc.
Also as I said eRlier, most if not all factions pluggins arent updated to 1.9, so not only should this not happen but pretty sure it wouldnt be possible.
Literally use an enderpearl, its the same except better
I told you it's not glitching.

To solve ALLLLL of this, simply make chorus fruit unavailable. Leon can use a command block underneath spawn to use a /kill @e[type=Item] command with a clock (also a command block, it's a way around the plugin) to prevent it from dropping. Bedrock vaults are unfair, and OP factions can keep everything because they have enough money. Factions was better before, when peoples' bases were actually raidable. Bedrock is dumb to have in a game and game mode where you aren't able to break it. Also, since you people are "OP" with bedrock vaults, just make more layers and that solves the chorus fruit problem.

Last edited:
They are resetting it deal with it not to be rude it is actually better for some people and some people have become too overpowered i have very powerful amour and weapons and trust me u wouldn't like to fight some one that has that loot . :D
[doublepost=1473910398,1473910309][/doublepost]And 1.7 will be way better tbh

They are resetting it deal with it not to be rude it is actually better for some people and some people have become too overpowered i have very powerful amour and weapons and trust me u wouldn't like to fight some one that has that loot . :D
[doublepost=1473910398,1473910309][/doublepost]And 1.7 will be way better tbh
It's cloakfox's fault that people are too OP. He should try to make the gamemodes less OP by not making it so easy to get money and get rid of godsets and lame stuff like that. Remember the ranks everyone? Warrior, hero, overlord, epic, and legend. I thought those were really cool sets with legend being p4 the best armor we could get. I thought that was cooler than skyfox foxking etc. And when there was a physical shop, not some dumb shop you pull up on your screen when u do /shop.

Last edited:
I agree like only have rejuvenation
[doublepost=1473912933,1473912787][/doublepost]and i liked the /warp shop
[doublepost=1474007492][/doublepost]Guys Its reseting today but I'm in australia i don't know if I'm going to get the reset at 8pm its 4:26pm at the moment so around 3 hr and 34 minutes

DatProblem -FoxKing , Mysticfox , Skyfox
Factions , Creative

[doublepost=1474007657][/doublepost]

Status
Not open for further replies.