Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions Cove Reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey its me Sacred,
im really confused atm because u decided to reset fcove, why would u? As an player who has been playing Foxcraft for over 2-3 years i enjoyed playing factions. I tought it was a great idea to keep the old factions so ppl wont have to start all over again. Foxcraft decided to reset fcove for what reason? If i wanted to start over i would just go play on one of the two other servers.

This reset made my decision to not play factions any longer easy.

-Sacred

It is what it is. But it would be terrible if it acctually resets. I like factions magma the most. If it resets im going crazy XD!

Factions cove needs a reset. It has been running since march.

With the reset new features will be introduced too. So don't expect just a simple reset

Last edited:

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Factions cove needs a reset. It has been running since march.

With the reset new features will be introduced too. So don't expect just a simple reset
GOOD! That's what I was hoping. Will it be a revamp, or just some new things?

Im going to have to get up at 12 AM to record but it'll be worth it
I can spill a few beans: 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 1.9.*, 1.10.* support, Faction wars system, better F top, anti x-ray measures. New/Old spawn hint hint. Custom faction wars arena, New crates. 1.8 pvp, and some more stuff :p

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I can spill a few beans: 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 1.9.*, 1.10.* support, Faction wars system, better F top, anti x-ray measures. New/Old spawn hint hint. Custom faction wars arena, New crates. 1.8 pvp, and some more stuff :p
Magma blocks? :O Frost walker? :O Mending? :O End crystals? :O End rods? :O Chorus fruit? :O

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
All of those are practically useless to the actuall factions gamemode
Chorus fruit, if you didn't know, would actually be the MOST useful. I'm not saying why. Play 1.9 and you'll figure it out. *cough* @HighOnPickles agreed to your post unknowingly as well. *cough*

Not knowing this is a side effect of playing too much factions instead of looking for advantages in the actual game (minus the 1.9 and above PvP, cuz I know all you PvP junkies hate it) to make the game better.

Chorus fruit, if you didn't know, would actually be the MOST useful. I'm not saying why. Play 1.9 and you'll figure it out. *cough* @HighOnPickles agreed to your post unknowingly as well. *cough*

Not knowing this is a side effect of playing too much factions instead of looking for advantages in the actual game (minus the 1.9 and above PvP, cuz I know all you PvP junkies hate it) to make the game better.
That would make the gamemode to easy cough* @RedTheFox999 cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.