Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Faction ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can still do a rank transfer if you bought your rank specifically for Factions
Yes but you would lose the rank on the other servers. I wouldnt transfer it imo. We are changing the global ranks to seperate and the ranks that users have now wont be taken away. Slowly but surely we are updating every server.

Friend
Donator
My thoughts on this topic : Originally I bought foxking just for factions, nothing else. Then I started playing other servers on Foxcraft and enjoyed the perks, I then realised I paid for foxking on all servers, not just factions and not just for "global", all ranks purchased before the change should have been honored with what they were promised when they bought the rank.

Yes but you would lose the rank on the other servers. I wouldnt transfer it imo. We are changing the global ranks to seperate and the ranks that users have now wont be taken away. Slowly but surely we are updating every server.
So does this mean eventually we will be needing a separate rank for all servers? Because I didn't pay for a rank to have it on A singular server!

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
I kind of understand why im not judging, but when you buy a rank it tells you what you get for each server and it also included faction perks...

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
so eventually you will have to buy a separate rank for every gamemode?

so eventually you will have to buy a separate rank for every gamemode?
Eventually yes. If you are planning to upgrade your global rank or buy a rank, I suggest getting it soon. Slowly but surely we are updating every server to the seperate system.
[doublepost=1458162036,1458162000][/doublepost]
Eventually yes. If you are planning to upgrade your global rank or buy a rank, I suggest getting it soon. Slowly but surely we are updating every server to the seperate system.
Edit: Ranks will be much cheaper to when seperate. (You can get an idea about how cheap by looking at the faction rank prices).

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
[doublepost=1458162036,1458162000][/doublepost]
Edit: Ranks will be much cheaper to when seperate. (You can get an idea about how cheap by looking at the faction rank prices).
ok, ok. So, I will still have my rank for all current servers like: KitPvP, Survival, Creative, Skywars when this happens, sense I purchased it a while back

Why are you guys making it like this anyway?
Because many users want to buy a rank for a specefic server, but they would also get all the stuff of the other servers (global).
I want to make it seperate and lower rank prices.

Last edited:
Because many users want to buy a rank for a specefic server, but they would also get all the stuff of the other server (global).
I want to make it seperate and lower rank prices.
Yeah but what if people did that but also wanted to try another gamemode? I'm sure they would be excited because they have a donor rank and they can use their donor perks on there as well?

Yeah but what if people did that but also wanted to try another gamemode? I'm sure they would be excited because they have a donor rank and they can use their donor perks on there as well?
I might be able to offer special packages that get you ranks on several servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.