Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Faction ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
today i notice that u have to buy a speared rank on factions witch is fucked bc cloakfox just wants money
there no point of playing on this server so by Foxcraft
ps cloak you ******* ruined factions for people

today i notice that u have to buy a speared rank on factions witch is fucked bc cloakfox just wants money
The only reason i bought Foxking was for factions.... and i don't have the rank

This has been the case for a few months now.

Skull

YO I didn't pay 150 FREAKIN DOLLARS just to be thrown out and getting told I have to pay more!
The only reason I bought foxking was for factions and now I cant even use my rank! what happened to
"Ranks are Global!"

YO I didn't pay 150 FREAKIN DOLLARS just to be thrown out and getting told I have to pay more!
The only reason I bought foxking was for factions and now I cant even use my rank! what happened to
"Ranks are Global!"
Ask for a rank transfer to Factions? @cloakfox maybe allow Global rank transfer to Faction instead.

that mean i have to buy it ON FACTION AGAIN? SRSLY
[doublepost=1457942315,1457935588][/doublepost]i bought foxking for faction but now **** YOU Foxcraft GO SUCK MY **** YO *** HOLE
Ask for a rank transfer from global to factions?

xD Dang I was about to make it! It'd be good, and there's no advantage to changing, as you're technically losing the amount of perks you get. The only problem would the hassle it may take to transfer.
Well I guess but it's better than nothing

Skull

yea i already asked cloak though and he told me i have to buy it again so...
btw i bought my rank like 2 years ago...

The only reason i bought Foxking was for factions.... and i don't have the rank
Interact with someone about this..
[doublepost=1458002796,1458002737][/doublepost]
They may be quite expensive, but one time Cloak stated that he uses it for certain things, like school, and is not greedy. So, I think the money isn't wasted and it's for a good cause.

Guys if you want you can get a Rank Transfer. So if you want a Faction rank instead of Global rank and you have a Global rank you can transfer it to factions by giving Cloakfox a PM on the forums! :)

Nnoah

Yo guys chill. Im sure the server/owner doesnt want leisure money as much as it needs money to stay up. The server runs off of donations you know. No server (unless its small or youre filthy rich) can stay up without a shop. With these new things, it can get more money to make the server even better than it was before, even if it means having a bit of things with a price tag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.