Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Ezzz FitMc raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Soo basically basically last night we got raided by a 70k sub youtuber streaming with over 100 people and they crashed us A LOT :(

Shout outs to Eftro and C20 for 10 pages of bans and MaaterSniper for helping us out

78k youtuber streaming to over 800 people C2O and eftro and mech and then leon got on and ip banned fit so he can't raid fox again
i was just naming Fits igns so he kept getting banned xd

Thread starter Banned #3
78k youtuber streaming to over 800 people C2O and eftro and mech and then leon got on and ip banned fit so he can't raid fox again
i was just naming Fits igns so he kept getting banned xd
#MasterForHelper

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Soo basically basically last night we got raided by a 70k sub youtuber streaming with over 100 people and they crashed us A LOT :(

Shout outs to Eftro and C20 for 10 pages of bans and MaaterSniper for helping us out
I was banning too...

BOI IF U DONT GET

Haha they tried to crash creative but FAILED XD He kept saying "oh my god we're so close to crashing, oh my god, Any second now its going to happen..... 5 minutes later. ... Oh my gosh We're so close! ..1 minute later.... Ok everyone go back to hub.. dis not working . "" xD Go creative!

Yeah twas lit m80

Status
Not open for further replies.