Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Entities / sheeps / chickens removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polsie

Thread starter #1
Hey,

I had a question about my disappearing sheeps. I had a two days ago bought a bunch of sheepspawneggs and used them on my island. But now, several entities clearings and day further this evening my sheeps suddenly all disappeared. Just like my chickens and a cow.

Therefore my question, is this a bug? I've had i already one time before, or is this due to bad server prestations? This evening I'm kicked/moved twice out of the skyblock server.

Just a little help needed before i will once buy again my sheeps for the colored wool. This isn't a really good advertisement for this server.

Thanks for all effort and reacties.

Polsie

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
It is called de spawning, if they are left alone for too long they de spawn.
Actually, that only applies to hostile mobs, not passive mobs or neutral mobs like iron golems. Wolves, which are neutral, do despawn naturally, but they're the only neutral mob that does it.

Actually, that only applies to hostile mobs, not passive mobs or neutral mobs like iron golems. Wolves, which are neutral, do despawn naturally, but they're the only neutral mob that does it.
speaking about that my villagers keep despawning from my island.... and its annoying

Polsie

Thread starter #6
But on my is they do de-spawn... This is the second time, and i was online on this moment... The other time i wasn't. So before i gonna buy again those eggs I wan't to know if there is a solution or if there is not.

Someone?

But on my is they do de-spawn... This is the second time, and i was online on this moment... The other time i wasn't. So before i gonna buy again those eggs I wan't to know if there is a solution or if there is not.

Someone?
No they dont de spawn. They are getting killed by zombies

Polsie

Thread starter #8
No they dont de spawn. They are getting killed by zombies
Thats nonsense... I've never seen a monster there. That whole place where i put the eggs i clearly lighted. And still they de-spawned
Anyone else with some more interesting ideas?
[doublepost=1476220153,1476105737][/doublepost]Is there anyone who can tell me if it is safe to use spawneggs? I won't buy if I will lose them anyways... Even if it is for 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.