Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Empire Propaganda Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #9
This isn't really propaganda. It's just a regular poster asking to join "Empire".
Propaganda is a 1/2 lie, and 1/2 truth, and i dont know about you, but this is a 100% lie and no truth.;)

Banned #10
This isn't really propaganda. It's just a regular poster asking to join "Empire".
Propaganda is a 1/2 lie, and 1/2 truth, and i dont know about you, but this is a 100% lie and no truth.;)
Asking for new members = true, conquering = true and seeking new talent/skills to help = true. Your point is invalid ;)

Mechz

Friend
Donator
Let me join!!!!???!!????!?? I can provide you with unlimited pictures of 2007 britney spears

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Let me join!!!!???!!????!?? I can provide you with unlimited pictures of 2007 britney spears
I mean if you're still part of the family, technically you're already a part of the empire - Emma is my grand daughter, and she married Hans so yano

Banned #15
I mean if you're still part of the family, technically you're already a part of the empire - Emma is my grand daughter, and she married Hans so yano
No lol, you're a punk pal. You ain't Empire until you actually contribute.

Banned #17
Why would he back you up, you whined and cried about us killing kids on Survival and tried to get rid of us. Sucks for you. You shouldn't even be in Empire discord. You've contributed nothing but annoying sh*t. Why do you need Hans to defend you loser.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Why would he back you up, you whined and cried about us killing kids on Survival and tried to get rid of us. Sucks for you. You shouldn't even be in Empire discord. You've contributed nothing but annoying sh*t.
Someone likes to be salty and hold grudges. Won't go too off-topic tho.
:>

Banned #19
Someone likes to be salty and hold grudges. Won't go too off-topic tho.
:>
I'm not salty, I just don't think it makes any sense. You absolutely despised Empire and what it stands for, and on multiple occasions went out of your way abusing your staff powers in an attempt to get rid of it, to being in it and whatnot? lol?

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
I'm not salty, I just don't think it makes any sense. You absolutely despised Empire and what it stands for, and on multiple occasions went out of your way abusing your staff powers in an attempt to get rid of it, to being in it and whatnot? lol?
Okay Kenny, there there pal :]

Status
Not open for further replies.