Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Emotional Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Just a question to everyone who uses forums (and ends up viewing this thread) - what are some good emotional stories, books, movies, etc? I have a couple myself:

Stories: Sanal

A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)
Girl: Slow down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. (Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.
Girl: Okay. Now please slow down!

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building
because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.

The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

Movies: 6 Years, Cyberbully, The Fault in Our Stars (also a sad book) (6 Years & Cyberbully are on Netflix)

[doublepost=1469477996,1469477812][/doublepost]i just find stories like these interesting and such!!!

i'm not EMO!

Six

Banned #6
storie : cyberbully was prob the one that flipped me out.
A teenage girls find her last years getting bullied in a website when her mom got her a new laptop for her bday leaving her high school days sad and depressing, having everyone laughing at her IRl and in a **** website i forgot the name too, she thinks about committing suicide but she doesn't..

The fault in our stars was super awesome and sad for me.

Thread starter #7
storie : cyberbully was prob the one that flipped me out.
A teenage girls find her last years getting bullied in a website when her mom got her a new laptop for her bday leaving her high school days sad and depressing, having everyone laughing at her IRl and in a **** website i forgot the name too, she thinks about committing suicide but she doesn't..

The fault in our stars was super awesome and sad for me.
Yeah, cyberbully is really sad :( Same for TFIOS

Six

Banned #8
I just cry in all world war stories, i really like got really sad after the movie Battle of iwo jima which came out like many years ago, but i watched it 4 years sgo when i was 12, but i watched it again and i just get sad

Thread starter #9
I just cry in all world war stories, i really like got really sad after the movie Battle of iwo jima which came out like many years ago, but i watched it 4 years sgo when i was 12, but i watched it again and i just get sad
#EmotionalSteakooo

Status
Not open for further replies.