Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Don't bring old Foxcraft back?

read the whole thread if u dont understant

• im a salty staff

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • i dont agree because im a new player and serve no relevance

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ur smart, v good, i agree, am brain

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • im braindead and dont understand

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend
Donator
lul look at these irrelevant randos argue
Much funny very w0w!
-=+=- Factions -=+=- (anyone remember those symbols?)
The problem that I know I can say is that anything past 1.7 requires a patch for TNT to work like it did prior for cannoning.
-=+=- Survival -=+=-
Removed raiding and too many new Minecraft updates to become like the old
-=+=- Kit PVP -=+=-
There have been so many different ones and everyone seems to like different ones. I deem this one unwinnable
-=+=- skywars -=+=-
I believe this one was kept alive by youtubers for a long time and it's always been fun but there's just so many other servers to play it on with a larger player base and more features
-=+=- skyblock -=+=-
I personally loved the ability to raid on skyblock when there was a 16 block(Chunk) gap between islands that you could build cannons in and build to islands with, it was unique and fun, however, I understand why it was removed/fixed
-=+=- Creative -=+=-
all I know is that I would laugh at the rps and the only thing I've really done on there was built a race course when vehicles were added
-=+=- Prison -=+=-
Uh, I never got far into it but I was a guard, guards+ and mod so I can say that I had fun being on duty for an hour or so and just fighting people who decided to try and get my bounty and head. Very fun for me and I guess other people as well
-=+=- Kingdoms -=+=-
Came after my time and I really don't understand it, then again I never really tried to. It feels like a weird factions that's just trying too hard.
-=+=- Global ranks -=+=-
Removing them was rather upsetting ( I bought foxking beforehand ) but I understand that the server needs to make money and 150$ for the highest rank across all the servers was too good to be true.

Feel free to correct me on anything that's wrong here or needs to be changed, I haven't played in a long time and I hang around the forums for that changelog that makes me want to play again.

If Foxcraft actually wants to have a chance at becoming decently popular again it has to move forward and try new things, not just resetting gamemodes every couple of months and adding some free plugins to them.

Banned #28
RANDO. Anyways, you're right. The fact that we cant even curse without getting muted or suspended.

(Lowky got banned perm muted for 4 months called an ex stupid helper stupid)

I think you're right.
[doublepost=1513367789,1513367728][/doublepost]
I think the problem is that they aren't trying to bring it back to how it was.

The recent factions reset was good- it brought back the 2014/2015 factions.
Kitpvp is garbage still- we want our diamonds back
Dont play prison
Skywars is still skywars, just needs the players playing it again
Opprison is completely dead
Creative obv hasn't rlly changed at all
Don't rlly play skyblock, but always seems to have good player counts
Idk how they could **** up survival so I'm assuming its fine
And wtf even is kingdoms...is it just a middle-ground between survival and factions? cause that is what is seems like.

A lot of the og players and members have left, a lot of the new updates/plugins (especially the KitPvP update) has killed the server. Bringing back the old versions of the game mode entails fully bringing it back, not just adding some old features.

But honestly the server could do so well if it just fixed up all of the dead gamemodes into their old self.
And also remove the ******* ****ty *** antiswear or I will ******* **** on your ******* server
[doublepost=1513099901,1513099642][/doublepost]
The fact that a lot of them are dead or more dead (like KitPvP used to have about 80+ members on) shows that the community as a whole does not like them.

Like, if KitPvP went back to how it used to be in 2014 (personally my favorite time on KitPvP) than I would play, and I think a lot of others would too
dude your opinion is irrelevant since you joined 4 months ago

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
RANDO. Anyways, you're right. The fact that we cant even curse without getting muted or suspended.

(Lowky got banned perm muted for 4 months called an ex stupid helper stupid)

I think you're right.
[doublepost=1513367789,1513367728][/doublepost]
dude your opinion is irrelevant since you joined 4 months ago
Damn u got me

Banned #30
lul look at these irrelevant randos argue
Much funny very w0w!
-=+=- Factions -=+=- (anyone remember those symbols?)
The problem that I know I can say is that anything past 1.7 requires a patch for TNT to work like it did prior for cannoning.
-=+=- Survival -=+=-
Removed raiding and too many new Minecraft updates to become like the old
-=+=- Kit PVP -=+=-
There have been so many different ones and everyone seems to like different ones. I deem this one unwinnable
-=+=- skywars -=+=-
I believe this one was kept alive by youtubers for a long time and it's always been fun but there's just so many other servers to play it on with a larger player base and more features
-=+=- skyblock -=+=-
I personally loved the ability to raid on skyblock when there was a 16 block(Chunk) gap between islands that you could build cannons in and build to islands with, it was unique and fun, however, I understand why it was removed/fixed
-=+=- Creative -=+=-
all I know is that I would laugh at the rps and the only thing I've really done on there was built a race course when vehicles were added
-=+=- Prison -=+=-
Uh, I never got far into it but I was a guard, guards+ and mod so I can say that I had fun being on duty for an hour or so and just fighting people who decided to try and get my bounty and head. Very fun for me and I guess other people as well
-=+=- Kingdoms -=+=-
Came after my time and I really don't understand it, then again I never really tried to. It feels like a weird factions that's just trying too hard.
-=+=- Global ranks -=+=-
Removing them was rather upsetting ( I bought foxking beforehand ) but I understand that the server needs to make money and 150$ for the highest rank across all the servers was too good to be true.

Feel free to correct me on anything that's wrong here or needs to be changed, I haven't played in a long time and I hang around the forums for that changelog that makes me want to play again.
YUP, you're correct we're all "randos" who has to be relevant to play on server on Minecraft because being relevant makes you cool

Banned #31
YUP, you're correct we're all "randos" who has to be relevant to play on server on Minecraft because being relevant makes you cool
I mean, the fact that you all play minecraft is sad.

but being relevant removes one aspect of being uncool.

so technically being relevant and NOT A RANDO makes you alittle cooler

whereas when youre a rando and irrelevant and play minecraft. OH O

Friend
Donator
I want the 2014 factions back yo
My favorite was when you used to get villager spawners and farm for the best books ( I got an 11 emerald unbreaking 3 and 13 emerald protection 4) You used to be able to get away with stuff like this
(
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) @MasterSniper (Also saw you in the logs when I was looking at the last one I had on that back up)

Last edited:

SoYannick

Dedicated Member
If Foxcraft actually wants to have a chance at becoming decently popular again it has to move forward and try new things, not just resetting gamemodes every couple of months and adding some free plugins to them.
Exactly
[doublepost=1514110551,1514110443][/doublepost]Btw, staff should see/read it, and listen to it

I know nothing about the old Foxcraft. Also, I had left for a half year. (Probably no one noticed) However, skyblock GLACIER recently got updated to 1,12 and everything is fudged. And I heard that almost everyone left and joined Vulcan. I feel like they should copy Vulcan and make it like the old glacier. Furthermore, gl luck with your discussion, since I have no idea where it is about. At last but not least, you can't have a more fudged up community than memepixel. (Happy Holidays btw)

I do definitely agree to some extent. Kitpvp used to have so many players that sometimes I would never be able to move because of the lag. And this may sound weird, but I miss that. But you have got to quit dissing the staff members (and cloak) in this thread, you keep saying that they try to make it better and they aren't. So what exactly do you want them to do? Stop trying? You kept ranting on about how bad it is without giving any valid suggestions on how to make it better. So unless you have a suggestion, or you are cloakfox somehow, I wouldn't say anything or I'd just go join another server if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.