Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Don't bring old Foxcraft back?

read the whole thread if u dont understant

• im a salty staff

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • i dont agree because im a new player and serve no relevance

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • ur smart, v good, i agree, am brain

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • im braindead and dont understand

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sips

Donator
Thread starter #1
Now, you're all probably getting pissed off that I'm saying not to bring old Foxcraft back?
or you're all just thinking "who is this guy" or "ur not relevant" well, I'm not relevant, and that's because of foxcrafts updates, in which most of these updates Foxcraft tries to bring "the old Foxcraft back" but each time they try to bring the old Foxcraft back, woah it get's even shi- oh wait, that's right! foxcrafts attempt at being family friendly is here to save us from cursing! there goes another 25% of the Foxcraft servers player base. and most of you probably don't know who I am, considering I left Foxcraft back in 2016, most new players who joined in 2016 or 2017... just don't comment and don't state your opinion... because you have no idea how the old Foxcraft was... everyone was a community, always helping each other, and it was honestly just so fun for everyone, and then all the updates came rolling in making Foxcraft a less bearable place for all of its players.. and 50% of the player base quit... now I'm not saying I wouldn't like the old Foxcraft back because that's not what I'm saying at all... I'm saying that each time Foxcraft attempts to bring the old Foxcraft back, another 5% of the player base goes down. now if you're a new player you probably didn't know this... but Foxcraft used to get 500+ players on a daily basis, and even more on the weekends, and holiday breaks, now it get's around 100+ players and 200+ on a good day...

now if you disagree, good for you i'll make a poll so I don't have to listen to your half-witted unintelligent and useless comments saying you disagree, because I don't care about your opinion, 90% of the commenters are just going to be irrelevant staff members sucking up to cloakfox acting like they don't agree.

p.s don't get salty.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Now, you're all probably getting pissed off that I'm saying not to bring old Foxcraft back?
or you're all just thinking "who is this guy" or "ur not relevant" well, I'm not relevant, and that's because of foxcrafts updates, in which most of these updates Foxcraft tries to bring "the old Foxcraft back" but each time they try to bring the old Foxcraft back, woah it get's even shi- oh wait, that's right! foxcrafts attempt at being family friendly is here to save us from cursing! there goes another 25% of the Foxcraft servers player base. and most of you probably don't know who I am, considering I left Foxcraft back in 2016, most new players who joined in 2016 or 2017... just don't comment and don't state your opinion... because you have no idea how the old Foxcraft was... everyone was a community, always helping each other, and it was honestly just so fun for everyone, and then all the updates came rolling in making Foxcraft a less bearable place for all of its players.. and 50% of the player base quit... now I'm not saying I wouldn't like the old Foxcraft back because that's not what I'm saying at all... I'm saying that each time Foxcraft attempts to bring the old Foxcraft back, another 5% of the player base goes down. now if you're a new player you probably didn't know this... but Foxcraft used to get 500+ players on a daily basis, and even more on the weekends, and holiday breaks, now it get's around 100+ players and 200+ on a good day...

now if you disagree, good for you i'll make a poll so I don't have to listen to your half-witted unintelligent and useless comments saying you disagree, because I don't care about your opinion, 90% of the commenters are just going to be irrelevant staff members sucking up to cloakfox acting like they don't agree.

p.s don't get salty.
I think the problem is that they aren't trying to bring it back to how it was.

The recent factions reset was good- it brought back the 2014/2015 factions.
Kitpvp is garbage still- we want our diamonds back
Dont play prison
Skywars is still skywars, just needs the players playing it again
Opprison is completely dead
Creative obv hasn't rlly changed at all
Don't rlly play skyblock, but always seems to have good player counts
Idk how they could **** up survival so I'm assuming its fine
And wtf even is kingdoms...is it just a middle-ground between survival and factions? cause that is what is seems like.

A lot of the og players and members have left, a lot of the new updates/plugins (especially the KitPvP update) has killed the server. Bringing back the old versions of the game mode entails fully bringing it back, not just adding some old features.

But honestly the server could do so well if it just fixed up all of the dead gamemodes into their old self.
And also remove the ******* ****ty *** antiswear or I will ******* **** on your ******* server
[doublepost=1513099901,1513099642][/doublepost]
Just give the new revamps a chance. They’re are honestly good and very well put together.
The fact that a lot of them are dead or more dead (like KitPvP used to have about 80+ members on) shows that the community as a whole does not like them.

Like, if KitPvP went back to how it used to be in 2014 (personally my favorite time on KitPvP) than I would play, and I think a lot of others would too

sips

Donator
Thread starter #7
Just give the new revamps a chance. They’re are honestly good and very well put together.
ew

Dont play prison
And wtf even is kingdoms...is it just a middle-ground between survival and factions? cause that is what is seems like.

A lot of the og players and members have left, a lot of the new updates/plugins (especially the KitPvP update) has killed the server. Bringing back the old versions of the game mode entails fully bringing it back, not just adding some old features.

But honestly the server could do so well if it just fixed up all of the dead gamemodes into their old self.
And also remove the ******* ****ty *** antiswear or I will ******* **** on your ******* server
The fact that a lot of them are dead or more dead (like KitPvP used to have about 80+ members on) shows that the community as a whole does not like them.

Like, if KitPvP went back to how it used to be in 2014 (personally my favorite time on KitPvP) than I would play, and I think a lot of others would too
i liked survival when raiding was possible ecks dee

sips

Donator
Thread starter #9

Dont play prison

I would, if kitpvp went back to exactly how it was in 2014, I would play it.

sips

Donator
Thread starter #16
:(((((((((
[doublepost=1513128188,1513127999][/doublepost]
They got a chance and no one liked them thats why theres no players lmao
who are you.
and i dont understand what u r saying

SoYannick

Dedicated Member
Banned #20
Oh, and a tip for you ask players with mysticfox on sglacier how to dupe
[doublepost=1513186253,1513182169][/doublepost]
zeker man gekke tijden xD
[doublepost=1513186898][/doublepost]
Why should you open a beta when you cant even eat a gapple lol
Instead of worrying about bugs that can be fixed in literally 5-20 minutes, how about worry about the playerbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.