Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Done this way too many times. But

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixer

Thread starter Banned #1
Side of me.
Hey I'm Six.
Ive been suspended 14 times on your website
Ipbanned 4 times
Banned 9 times
Temp banned 7 times in game
Perm banned 3 times in game
Temp muted like 50000 times
Perm muted in a couple of servers
But as many people say, kings never die. I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.
I don't think anyways knows my real name. But I have never said it and never will.
Im 17 years old, from Dubai. My moms russian, but I have the emarati passport. I speak fluent arabic, english. And can speak russian.
Uhmm. What should I say.
I have 5 other siblings. I currently live in Dubai and am in a college in a sharjah ( a place in uae). And uhm uhm. Ive been playing mc for a really long time. 3 years in Foxcraft. Many faces around here. I started playing kitpvp, then full time factions. Then full time prison. Like I had like everything on god before I quit.
I am a skyfox on all servers and donor+ on prison (highest prison rank at that time) and uhm uhm.
Feel free to ask me questions.

Bro... I was wondering what happended to you. You should apply for helper, they will definitely accept you xD

Sixer

Thread starter Banned #5
What kind of music do you like?
I barely listen to like any big songs. But I love stephen, eden. James young. Those smooth vocals.
I definetly recommend eden - xo. James young -ill br good and stephen - crossfire.
Really amazing songs. Usually gets rid of my stress with their god like vocals.
[doublepost=1483981873,1483981843][/doublepost]
Bro... I was wondering what happended to you. You should apply for helper, they will definitely accept you xD
Im pretty sure most helpers see me as the most toxic player. Lmao
[doublepost=1483981992][/doublepost]
Buy me a plane? xd
Sure mate. How bout a private jet?

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
"Happended"
Side of me.
Hey I'm Six.
Ipbanned 4 times
Banned 9 times
But as many people say, kings never die. I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.
I don't think anyways knows my real name. But I have never said it and never will.
Im 17 years old, from Dubai. My moms russian, but I have the emarati passport. I speak fluent arabic, english. And can speak russian.
Uhmm. What should I say.
I have 5 other siblings. I currently live in Dubai and am in a college in a sharjah ( a place in uae). And uhm uhm. Ive been playing mc for a really long time. 3 years in Foxcraft. Many faces around here. I started playing kitpvp, then full time factions. Then full time prison. Like I had like everything on god before I quit.
I am a skyfox on all servers and donor+ on prison (highest prison rank at that time) and uhm uhm.
No questions to ask.

Side of me.
Hey I'm Six.
Ipbanned 4 times
Banned 9 times
Uhmm. What should I say.
Sixxxxxxxxxx yoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.