Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
The Fox-craft Discord Is Very Small And Inactive So I Own A Discord With Mutiple People That Play Foxcraft And It Has A Few Staff Members If They Are Needed,
Im Usually Always In It When i play skywars And im always wanting to meet new fox players to get more involved in its community.

Here Is A Link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Feel Free To Join

The Fox-craft Discord Is Very Small And Inactive So I Own A Discord With Mutiple People That Play Foxcraft And It Has A Few Staff Members If They Are Needed,
Im Usually Always In It When i play skywars And im always wanting to meet new fox players to get more involved in its community.

Here Is A Link:

Feel Free To Join
This is part of the reason why people are inactive, because people keep making there own, and they split of in there own little groups.......Your making the problem worse.

Here Is A Link:

Feel Free To Join
As Arktic said, this is the reason people are leaving. Countless of threads have been made about this and everyone has disbanded, that's why it is not so popular anymore.

IgiveL

Dedicated Member
Banned #6
This isn't a website for u 2 advertise ur discord channels
Well sorry I don't think they made the website to complain about others and a little bit of banter so do us a favor and piss off._.

Status
Not open for further replies.