Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Disable Keep Inventory in Survival PVP Zone!!!

Should Keep Inventory Be Removed in the PVP Zone on Survival?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I have been waiting for 5 months now for keep inv to be turned on in the PVP zone on survival and many others have too. I have spoken to countless mods and they keep saying it's coming. I believe that survival's player count would greatly benefit from keeping inv of in PVP. This is also what PVP is about; there is no point in having PVP if there is no benefit for the winner and no consequence for the loser. Keeping keep inv on in PVP is just bland and obviously other players believe the same due to almost no1 being at /warp PVP at any given time. To the staff team, please live up to your word "it's coming soon"...

Venomlol

I have been waiting for 5 months now for keep inv to be turned on in the PVP zone on survival and many others have too. I have spoken to countless mods and they keep saying it's coming. I believe that survival's player count would greatly benefit from keeping inv of in PVP. This is also what PVP is about; there is no point in having PVP if there is no benefit for the winner and no consequence for the loser. Keeping keep inv on in PVP is just bland and obviously other players believe the same due to almost no1 being at /warp PVP at any given time. To the staff team, please live up to your word "it's coming soon"...
Bring back the old survival pvp D: Now its all about who has the most numbers in pvp (Emperall 15v1ing and thinks hes good)

Status
Not open for further replies.