Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Dear Julia,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
Hey, @dontpaanic ...

I didn't originally have the guts to do this but @MissHussy_xo convinced me to do it. I've known you for a couple months but haven't talked much since recently. We've had a lot of fun and I guess we're pretty good friends. It's been really fun in the few Skype calls we've had. I remember I thought you were 16 not the age you are. But I guess it brought us closer together ;) So it's been really fun. And I just wanted to say that, I know this is crazy, but I love you. And I know online dating is unconventional, but if you'd like to, wanna go out?

I hope you say yes, Julia :)
Yours truly,
Hyllus

Des

This would honestly be better off done in private messages, anyway, if she makes ya happy then uhm, good-luck with that homie-g, lol. Just know there's extreme consequences with love

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #4
Hey, @dontpaanic ...

I didn't originally have the guts to do this but @MissHussy_xo convinced me to do it. I've known you for a couple months but haven't talked much since recently. We've had a lot of fun and I guess we're pretty good friends. It's been really fun in the few Skype calls we've had. I remember I thought you were 16 not the age you are. But I guess it brought us closer together ;) So it's been really fun. And I just wanted to say that, I know this is crazy, but I love you. And I know online dating is unconventional, but if you'd like to, wanna go out?

Yours truly,
Hyllus
Good luck. ( Shes a fiesty one.) ;)

jk jk :D

HAHAHAHAHA IM DYING PLEASE SAVE ME

Awwwwww Josh sad to hear you cheatin lol
[doublepost=1481249505,1481249343][/doublepost]
@Paanic aint gonna be happy with you cheating on her lmaoooooo
Bro go away

Hey, @dontpaanic ...

Yours truly,
Hyllus
This truly cheers me up after a hard day, thank you.

Hey, @dontpaanic ...

Yours truly,
Hyllus
LMFAO THIS IS LEGIT

Status
Not open for further replies.