Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

@Dansors Appreciation Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hello Foxcrafters!

A very long time ago I promised to make an appreciation day for all the Staff members of Foxcraft for all the hard work they've done, and to emphasize the positive aspects of their personality. Unfortunatly, I didn't get up to making anymore of these after Amelia/@iRobot_ Appreciation Day, (which got lots of hits). And @GlazedBear recently made an appreciation thread reminding me of this tradition I had created.

But today, June 21st, marks the day of @Dansors Appreciation Day! I know he has recently retired, but I feel he 100% deserves this for all his effort on Foxcraft and his continuous kindness to all. I decided to make June 21st, because it's right in between the varies dates of the summer solstice (June 20th - 22th). The summer solstice is celebrated throughout the Northern Hemisphere as a day where the beginning of when the Sun is at it's highest point in the sky. This reminded me of @Dansors. He's always shining bright, and has a warm personality. The first day of Summer gives children and adults the feeling of fun and celebration! I'm personally shown this feeling when around Dansors. He's fun, and always manages to make everyone smile.

*Name 1 or more things that gives you this summer solstice feeling about Dansors!*

Happy Appreciation Day Dansors!
Julia

Last edited:

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
I remember when Dansors came, and he was super welcoming and stuff. I was skeptical. Here was this 20-year-old dude and I was like 'How can he NOT be a pedo?' But, of course, he wasn't! He was the great friend and eventual staff member that we all know and love today.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
I remember when Dansors came, and he was super welcoming and stuff. I was skeptical. Here was this 20-year-old dude and I was like 'How can he NOT be a pedo?' But, of course, he wasn't! He was the great friend and eventual staff member that we all know and love today.
Not everyone who is 20 and still enjoys video games is a "Pedo" ffs..

Banned #13
cloakfox should do this, it would strengthen his bond with his staff members and give more credit to the staff that deserve it.

This is really adorable, Thank you for taking out your time in writing this, It means a lot to me. It definitely made me feel a lot better reading this since today is my Grandmothers funeral so it's a tough day for me.

Thank you so much!

Love
Dansors

Mechz

Friend
Donator
Wohooo go Dansors, this was a really great idea since he's one of the most dedicated and friendliest player on this server.

#WeLoveDansors

This is really adorable, Thank you for taking out your time in writing this, It means a lot to me. It definitely made me feel a lot better reading this since today is my Grandmothers funeral so it's a tough day for me.

Thank you so much!

Love
Dansors
I'm Sorry For Your Loss D: is there something I can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.