Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

CrushedSpirits

Are there any other player that experienced the same?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
CrushedSpirits are abusing. Yesterday he banned me by the reason “Ban Evasion” How is that possible when i joined the server for the first time 2 days ago?

Thread starter #3
Their need to be a account banned on your ip ;) Maybe your brother or sister lol
i dont have a brother and sister. I wrote “I want to be in bed with you” to CrushedSpirits. Then he banned me by the reason “Ban Evasion” i can’t See that Im Ban evading when i joined the server for the first time two days ago.

You get banned for ban evasion if another account from you is banned on the server, so you tried to evade your ban on an alt account. That’s why you did not receive a warning for inappropriate content.

Thread starter #6
Ban evasion is that there is another account on your ip banned. That’s why you did not receive a warning for inappropriate content.

Yes but i dont live with other persons. I don’t know why he banned me by the reason “Ban Evasion” Because i have never been banned on this server. Because i joined it the first time two days ago.

Yes but i dont live with other persons. I don’t know why he banned me by the reason “Ban Evasion” Because i have never been banned on this server. Because i joined it the first time two days ago.
Alright so how did you know that you would receive a 1st offence inappropriate content punishment if you joined the server for the first time a few days ago? Seems like you already have some kind of experience with our inappropriate mutes.

This isn't the place to discuss this. Await a reply to your player report / appeal.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.