Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Creative time is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
New forums, more screenshots of immature players having roleplays on creative.

Thread starter #8
There was no reason for that thread to be made, it was useless and is not really creative related
Ok and its pointless for you to say I'm post farming, I simply posted a thread on my opinion on things, post farming is like "I agree with your post" "Lol" "Thanks" Funny!" not posting a thread of what I think. You should know this by now, pfff.

Friend
Donator
Ok and its pointless for you to say I'm post farming, I simply posted a thread on my opinion on things, post farming is like "I agree with your post" "Lol" "Thanks" Funny!" not posting a thread of what I think. You should know this by now, pfff.
You have 70 post already, It's in general not just this post..

Thread starter #10
You have 70 post already, It's in general not just this post..
Is there a problem with me leaving feedback on posts, dude, that's the damn point of forums, just give up, you're wrong. Stop trying to warn me for every damn thing and get back to your duties.

Friend
Donator
Is there a problem with me leaving feedback on posts, dude, that's the damn point of forums, just give up, you're wrong. Stop trying to warn me for every damn thing and get back to your duties.
No problem with you leaving feed back, but I do have a problem with you leaving feed back on EVERY SINGLE POST

Thread starter #12
No problem with you leaving feed back, but I do have a problem with you leaving feed back on EVERY SINGLE POST
Yes, is there an issue with me leaving feedback? Or is Mr big boy going to warn me for "Post farming"

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
I'm sort of embarrassed to say it's my favourite gamemode. I like factions, but I've been losing my feel for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.