Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Craziest Foxcraft Story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scuhm

Donator
My craziest story, well I really don't have one because I'm new, but I just joined prison and took someone's iron ingot from a furnace but then gave it back and said it was a joke. They were happy after that so it's all good.
Damn, living that thug life.

Thread starter #23
I know right, in all honesty I was going to keep it but he screamed in chat, "JERKK!!!!" so I felt super bad. Haha
Yeah I always do that but then give them like 20k and a gapple and say have fun & give the iron back of course

D

Deleted member 193

Well, I have one from old Prison.
So my 3 friends, Sarah(@TH3R3ALNYCOD3), Julianne(Cupcake), and myself were chilling at our plots one night. Julianne had made friends with a chick who ended up taking things from Julianne's plot. Then Julianne decided, as myself and Sarah watched from afar, to raid her plot. As Julianne was doing so, @connor12568, our lovely retired Head-staff(Who was Head-staff at the time) noticed her raiding the plot. He chased after her and was electrocuting her with lightning bolts in the plot world. Ahaha. We were all in a skype call, and for 3 minutes straight, Julianne was screaming at the top of her lungs, sprinting as fast as she could from Connor. (And we were in the background, laughing our asses off). But sadly, Connor was too quick for her, rip.

The End.
The memories <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.